Springville WR Jeremy Richardson (merged topics)

WarTiger

standing in his grandfather's hospital room in Birmingham, declared this morning that he plans to sign with Auburn. Per auburnundercover.com Welcome to the Plains Mr. Richardson... WAR EAGLE!!!

I saw him play last year and he will be playing at Brewer High School this fall if any of you guys in Decatur want to come over and watch Springville play. I don't know the date yet but this kid stands out big time.

Maybe now some of the whiners will stop saying, "Big Cat Weekend is all fine and good, but when are we gonna get some commits from any of these 'Big Cats'?" :rolleyes:

Was my thread not good enough? B)

So, is it to the point that both schools are going to go back and forth with commitments to try and balance out the press the other school is getting? I honestly think they've both got guys that are silent, but are waiting to try to counter the other.

:au: That's great to hear. Welcome aboard young man. :au:

Study hard. Train hard. Play hard.

War Eagle!

:au:

Maybe now some of the whiners will stop saying, "Big Cat Weekend is all fine and good, but when are we gonna get some commits from any of these 'Big Cats'?" :rolleyes:

Don't count on that. ;)

Was my thread not good enough? B)

Heh. I didn't delete it...but you did trail WarTiger's post by about 15 minutes.

yeah..i got the drop on this one... :lol:

and I would like to add that Jeremy is the top WR prospect from the state of Alabama. He had offers from both Auburn and Alabama. It was a head to head competition. He chose :au: .

Sure, as long as Saban is at bammer, they will get their share. bama fans are not worried about that. However, bama fans do realize that Auburn is about to get a number of players that Saban was wanting. And I promise, bama would prefer not to compete on a level playing field.

I do not have a comment on this, except War Eagle. And I think it is much more important to have a thread about an Auburn committment first on the list of threads, rather than an Alabama committment (Milliner or whatever his name is).

I think I finally understand the purpose of silent commits. Although I have no clue if Richardson was one or not, they do seem quite useful in changing the public conversation. Great pick-up for the good guys!

That is awesome. Maybe this will help get the ball rolling on some of these other guys. I just checked out AL.com and of course this doesnt make the front page sports updates. I had Milliner's commitment shoved down my throat yesterday by AL.com and the local stations up here in Bham while I am staying with my wifes family. So far today, Richardson (the states top reciever, a top prospect nationally, 4 stars)commits to AU and Golbergs blog on AL.com somehow doesn't manage to be one of the top 5 sports stories going on right now. Instead there are day old stories on Milliner and the year in UAT athletics. At least deep down iI know AU is getting talented players (and taking players UAT wanted), even if the state media doesnt want anyone to know about it...

I hate this state. War Eagle Jeremy!

Even though Richardson is a 4*, ESPN has Shaun Kitchens as our highest ranked commit. Also, Cody Parker, a kicker commit is listed as an All American. We look good so far!

That is awesome. Maybe this will help get the ball rolling on some of these other guys. I just checked out AL.com and of course this doesnt make the front page sports updates. I had Milliner's commitment shoved down my throat yesterday by AL.com and the local stations up here in Bham while I am staying with my wifes family. So far today, Richardson (the states top reciever, a top prospect nationally, 4 stars)commits to AU and Golbergs blog on AL.com somehow doesn't manage to be one of the top 5 sports stories going on right now. Instead there are day old stories on Milliner and the year in UAT athletics. At least deep down iI know AU is getting talented players (and taking players UAT wanted), even if the state media doesnt want anyone to know about it...

I hate this state. War Eagle Jeremy!

Please don't hate this state. Auburn is in it!

Just hate the Bammerham news. And Al.com.

Even though Richardson is a 4*, ESPN has Shaun Kitchens as our highest ranked commit. Also, Cody Parker, a kicker commit is listed as an All American. We look good so far!

I think you mean Cody PARKEY....not parker

get ready for rivals to drop him (richardson) a star.... <_<

Mod edit: Know your place. This isn't the Woodshed, redneck.

mod edit #2: Know your role...this is a good way to get a vacation from here

Mr. Richardson has stated that his 4.53 40 is from a while back and that since then he has been clocked under 4.5...probably 4.45-4.48 and 6'4" 220lbs. to boot. He said that he likes running over people.

There's a decent chance that might happen.

Scout, after spring evaluations, dropped his rankings. Sitting at 5.8 on their ratings is a precipice going into fall for any player.

I've seen people talk of his academics but haven't seen any reports on it...you?

There's a decent chance that might happen.

Scout, after spring evaluations, dropped his rankings. Sitting at 5.8 on their ratings is a precipice going into fall for any player.

I've seen people talk of his academics but haven't seen any reports on it...you?

I think its pretty much guaranteed with his verbal to Auburn. Had he verballed to uat...he would have probably already moved UP a star...it's what rivals does....

Archived