Springville WR Jeremy Richardson (merged topics)

WarTiger

I actually doubt he gets moved down. and even if he did, who cares? 6'-4" 220lbs. and has 4.5sec/40yd speed! And now we got Trooper Taylor to teach and motivate our WRs....Richardson will be a playmaker at Auburn.

You're probably right about the stars. I'm just waiting for the Bamaham rag to come out with their pre-season top 10 or 15 and it will have everybody that the bammers are going to get. Just watch! It's been rigged that way for many years now ever since ole Forest Davis did his bama recruiting rag which had everybody in the entire world considering bammer. Glad ole Forest went out of business and wish the Bamaham rag and PFB would do the same.

I actually doubt he gets moved down. and even if he did, who cares? 6'-4" 220lbs. and has 4.5sec/40yd speed! And now we got Trooper Taylor to teach and motivate our WRs....Richardson will be a playmaker at Auburn.

I do. Because its gives a false national perception of our recruiting. When the star ranking goes down, it affects the way our recruiting classes are viewed. We know we are going to be getting some big time players in this class, but people will always look to the star rankings of these players (whether right or wrong) and it will have an adverse affect on future recruiting. I don't expect all these services to agree on everything all the time, but I do expect the evaluations be done fairly, and not tweaked after a recruit commits to certain schools. Rivals is blatantly known for this in regards to us vs. uat and several other schools as well... If he had committed to uat yesterday, he would probably have already gone up a star...with rivals anyway..or would at the first chance they got to "reevaluate" the rankings...

I do. Because its gives a false national perception of our recruiting. When the star ranking goes down, it affects the way our recruiting classes are viewed. We know we are going to be getting some big time players in this class, but people will always look to the star rankings of these players (whether right or wrong) and it will have an adverse affect on future recruiting. I don't expect all these services to agree on everything all the time, but I do expect the evaluations be done fairly, and not tweaked after a recruit commits to certain schools. Rivals is blatantly known for this in regards to us vs. uat and several other schools as well... If he had committed to uat yesterday, he would probably have already gone up a star...with rivals anyway..or would at the first chance they got to "reevaluate" the rankings...

I'll agree with that. And it's strange to me too. It makes me want to :puke1:

But like I said.....I doubt he gets moved down. He's a stud.

Archived