Trovon Reed

SKIPPER_01

So far we've been to half of the stadiums, and by far the worst experience we had was in Georgia in 1999.

We went to LSU in 2007, it was a little rowdy, but there was an LSU fan in our section shaking everyone's hand saying good game at the end of it. The bad experiences I've had with LSU fans have all come when they came in to Auburn.

One of my best friends, who just happens to be a bama fan(I know, I know, but I've known him my whole life), got hit with a battery in Tiger Stadium.

Just sayin....

<_< all I heard is,

a bama fan...got hit with a battery in Tiger Stadium.

I'm just not bothered by this at all. But maybe I'm a bad person. I'm don't know.

:ua::shoot:

So far we've been to half of the stadiums, and by far the worst experience we had was in Georgia in 1999.

We went to LSU in 2007, it was a little rowdy, but there was an LSU fan in our section shaking everyone's hand saying good game at the end of it. The bad experiences I've had with LSU fans have all come when they came in to Auburn.

See. it's all about who you run into. Ok, so throwing a hard object at an opposing fan is totally out of line, but the majority of classy tiger fans can't do anything about. And to be honest, I've never seen one of these occurrences at an LSU game. I feel like some of you go too deep into LSU's student tailgating.

And hey! Can't we all agree that some obnxious Bama fans need a battery to the head? We were just trying to maybe get that brain to start running again. ;)

To me, the Auburn/LSU game is always my favorite of the year. I love their rowdy fans, their awesome food, and most are SUPER HOSPITABLE . I don't have near as much fun at any other game, even when we play the turds!

Archived