Not really AU baseball, but...

I'm in Boston, MA this week. Went to the Braves game today. Fenway Park is by far the best sports experience I've had outside of SEC football. Just Great! The walk-off hurt a little, but it was kinda neat to see those fans just go ballistic! and we went to a sports bar called Jillians afterwards. very cool place. right across the street from Fenway. Pool Tables everywhere. very good food and drinks. even had a bowling alley in this place. Great Experience!!

If you ever get a chance to go to a game up here, please go.

I'm in Boston, MA this week. Went to the Braves game today. Fenway Park is by far the best sports experience I've had outside of SEC football. Just Great! The walk-off hurt a little, but it was kinda neat to see those fans just go ballistic! and we went to a sports bar called Jillians afterwards. very cool place. right across the street from Fenway. Pool Tables everywhere. very good food and drinks. even had a bowling alley in this place. Great Experience!!

Have you been to Yankee stadium?

If you ever get to wrigley, there is a bar called Sluggers about a block from Wrigley. Downstairs is typical bar stuff(bar, pool tables, video games, tables) but upstairs is an indoor batting cage. Watching drunk people take BP is great.

Have you been to Yankee stadium?

My sister and brother-in-law went to the game at Fenway on Friday. They were in NY for the week and made a pit stop on their return home to Boston to see the Braves. They really enjoyed the game. They also were able to go to a game at Yankee Stadium on Tuesday but I think they enjoyed Fenway a lot more.

Archived