A new tiger

autigger

My sister in law is headed to the hospital this afternoon to begin the labor process. She is way overdue so they will begin inducing labor tonight. I ask for prayers in this, b/c this has been a high risk pregnancy. As a matter of fact she was never suppose to be able to get pregnant in the first place.

I also ask for prayers that the conversion process to a tiger is a sucess, cause her mom is a bammer and her daddy is the tiger.

Thoughts and prayers are with you tig. The conversion process is usually left up to the "good" aunt. Can you handle the pressure?

Thoughts and prayers are with you tig. The conversion process is usually left up to the "good" aunt. Can you handle the pressure?

OH i can handle it. Heheh Allison Elizabeth has an Auburn baby bottle Auburn paci, 2 adorable Auburn outfits, Auburn pjs and a stuffed tiger.. :)

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

She's here!!!!!!!!!!!! She was stubborn as heck but after 13 hours of Labor, Miss Allison Elizabeth, aka Alli, was born at 5:34PM yesterday!! Her mommy had a very very tough time. Her blood pressure dropped dangerously low, finally stabled out around 98/29, so we thought an emergency C-section was gonna happen. The doc put mommy on oxygen,and she was eventually able to deliver naturally. Poor thing her epidural wore off before it was over so she felt everything! Now mommy and daughter are just fine! Alli is 8 lbs 3 oz. 20.5 inches long and has a foot the size of my hand. She definately took after her daddy! I'm working on the pictures they'll be up soon!

2004_0313Image0003.JPG

She is a sleepy head. She has slept solid since the minute she was born! We have passed her around, and she hasnt made a single sound. Takes after her mother on that account!

2004_0313Image0004.JPG

2004_0313Image0012.JPG

I'm a proud aunt what can i say!

2004_0313Image0016.JPG

Daddy is learning how to change his first diaper!

what a beautiful baby!! congrats to you & the family, tigg!

and i LOVE the name alli! i'm sure all will enjoy taking care of her and teaching her waaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr eagle! ASAP.

ct

Cute! Congratulations, AUnt Tigger!

well after i bought it and a bottle i found out that her mommy wasnt oing to use a paci and she was gonna breast feed.. :( But she did wear an Auburn onesie home that aunt tigger bought

Don't throw away that paci, Tigger. EVERYONE who says that ends up changing his/her mind. That AU paci will become Alli's parents' best friend!!

Archived