Is Darvin Adams Auburn's Julio Jones

Auburncheese

BG said

Do ANY college WRs have a ton of production against double teams?

AJ Green seems to be doing fine.

BG said

Bottom line, as always you want to suggest the aberration is the norm when it's something bad at Bama. Let's toss out the 1000 yard season last year and focus on his stats this year.

BG, this is only JJ's second season. 2008 is just as likely to be the aberration as 2009. No one will know which year is the aberration until the end of the 2010 season.

BG said

I'm happy that my team didn't give up 30 to the worst football team in America.

True, but you only lead them 20-14 at the half.

BG said he roots for a

team that was 10 mins away from playing for the national championship.

Before getting totally manhandled by Florida in one of the most dominating 4th quarter performances in the annals of football on any level. And then got run out of the stadium by Utah (UTAH!) in an embarrassing Sugar Bowl appearance.

But, but, but....12.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BG, this is only JJ's second season. 2008 is just as likely to be the aberration as 2009. No one will know which year is the aberration until the end of the 2010 season.

You don't think 14 games is enough to tell whether or not a guy is good...but you're willing to ignore 12 games for Darvin Adams and anoint him after 4? Awesome.

Ball State and FIU aren't comparable. Not even the same sport. We still only gave up 14 points...and they didn't lose to New Hampshire.

BG said he roots for a

Before getting totally manhandled by Florida in one of the most dominating 4th quarter performances in the annals of football on any level. And then got run out of the stadium by Utah (UTAH!) in an embarrassing Sugar Bowl appearance.

One game after beating Auburn 36-0. So if Utah beat us like that, how badly would the have beaten Auburn? 60-0? 132-0?

Nobody will ever know.

I think a bet is a good idea. You guys should buck up if you soooo think Adams is a better WR than Jones. I'll bet my sig and avatar for a year or any financial sum you'd like to put up there (to be discussed outside of the board of course)...on a bet for draft positions...assuming neither WR suffers a career ending injury.

You don't think 14 games is enough to tell whether or not a guy is good...but you're willing to ignore 12 games for Darvin Adams and anoint him after 4? Awesome.

Ball State and FIU aren't comparable. Not even the same sport. We still only gave up 14 points...and they didn't lose to New Hampshire.

BG said he roots for a

One game after beating Auburn 36-0. So if Utah beat us like that, how badly would the have beaten Auburn? 60-0? 132-0?

Nobody will ever know.

I think a bet is a good idea. You guys should buck up if you soooo think Adams is a better WR than Jones. I'll bet my sig and avatar for a year or any financial sum you'd like to put up there (to be discussed outside of the board of course)...on a bet for draft positions...assuming neither WR suffers a career ending injury.

lol at excuses...

Say Alabama didn't play Ole Miss.. you saying the thing about Utah would be like this, .. Ole Miss beat Florida last year.. and Florida beat Alabama.. so how bad would Ole Miss Alabama??

lol at excuses...

Say Alabama didn't play Ole Miss.. you saying the thing about Utah would be like this, .. Ole Miss beat Florida last year.. and Florida beat Alabama.. so how bad would Ole Miss Alabama??

The difference is, last year Ole Miss gave us a game.

lol at excuses...

Too bad you guys didn't give Utah a game.

lol at excuses...

...but we found the end zone didn't we?

lol at excuses...

j.j didn't

lol at excuses...

j.j didn't

And?

He really should have gone somewhere that would really utilize his talent better though

You're right. After one season he was recognized as an All SEC WR, an All-American, had nearly 1000 yards (as a Freshman), and was on a team that was 10 mins away from playing for the national championship.

That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

lol at excuses...

j.j didn't

And?

And you look like a fool bragging about winning only one of the last seven (1-6) games against us. That is a feat that probably every team in the SEC and even La Monroe has topped against yall. Who cares how many points Ball State or any other team scored against us. Our goal is our points>their points. And to argue A beats B and B beats C means A beats C is just beyond ignorant. I used to think you knew a thing or two.

Stop living in the past!!! LOL! Isnt that what you say to us all the time?

Currently we OWN you! 36-0 and we will be extending our streak to 2 in a row! FEAR the PEACE sign! :roflol:

I will be the first to give you the middle finger # 1 :poke:

And you look like a fool bragging about winning only one of the last seven (1-6) games against us. That is a feat that probably every team in the SEC and even La Monroe has topped against yall. Who cares how many points Ball State or any other team scored against us. Our goal is our points>their points. And to argue A beats B and B beats C means A beats C is just beyond ignorant. I used to think you knew a thing or two.

Who won the last one?

Archived