Now I'm Officially an Auburn Tiger (c.o 2014)

ATLauburnfan

Well, I've delayed making this post but figured I might as well go ahead and do it.

I joined this board my 8th grade year, to follow and discuss my beloved team that I have been raised to love and honor. Having two parents that are AU alumni and a couple of other close relative, I was an Auburn kid from the start and am doing my best to become an Auburn man.

Anyway, this summer as August 1st approached (right before my senior year of HS began) I did what I had waited to do since forever and applied to Auburn University. I did pretty well in high school, had a couple of AP's, made the grades and got early acceptance right at the beginning of October.

I put my deposit in and now am set to enroll at AU next fall and could not be more excited. This thanksgiving, I'm especially thankful for the entire Auburn family which i feel like I'm now even more apart of.

WAR EAGLE! BEAT BAMA!

Well, I've delayed making this post but figured I might as well go ahead and do it.

I joined this board my 8th grade year, to follow and discuss my beloved team that I have been raised to love and honor. Having two parents that are AU alumni and a couple of other close relative, I was an Auburn kid from the start and am doing my best to become an Auburn man.

Anyway, this summer as August 1st approached (right before my senior year of HS began) I did what I had waited to do since forever and applied to Auburn University. I did pretty well in high school, had a couple of AP's, made the grades and got early acceptance right at the beginning of October.

I put my deposit in and now am set to enroll at AU next fall and could not be more excited. This thanksgiving, I'm especially thankful for the entire Auburn family which i feel like I'm now even more apart of.

WAR EAGLE! BEAT BAMA!

Welcome man. I'll be leaving soon but it is a great experience.

WAR EAGLE! BEAT BAMA!

Congratulations! Sounds like you're well on your way to being an Auburn Man. Welcome, and War Eagle!!! Beat Bama!!!

Archived