Nick Saban - the foulmouthed midget

Auburnfan91

Well then let your hate level drop because I thought you guys got jobbed.

Agreed. I may hate Auburn but they deserve to be treated fairly like every other school. They weren't in '04.

No Leprechaun, we *!(&$#-slapped you around for 58.5 minutes and you were totally embarrassed.

Congratulations on your moral victory!

Thanks sheek.

I guess its OK for Alabama fans to be excited about Alabama going 7-6 in Saban's first year. Didn't Saban have a loss in the iron bowl in his first year? But its not OK for Auburn fans to feel the same way HUH??I'm excited about Auburn's future and I really don't give a s*** if you like it or not! And go :uf:

Have a nice day! :big:

Unlike you, I'm not satisfied with losses. I was not satisfied in any way when we lost to Auburn that year. But hey, your team played well against us and almost beat us....but who curb stomped Florida tonight to win the SEC Championship? Was it you? Hmmm...

In the end, wins are what matters. Near wins are meaningless. We're 13-0, playing for a national title, no matter the margin in any of our games so far.

So if you happen to lose to Texas will you or wont you be happy with the way your team played leading up to the MNCG? B/C you cant have it both ways. Oh and BTW isn't bragging about going 12 -0 in the regular season last year

And not winning s*** to show for it just a moral victory??? What a hypocrite!

I was proud of how our team did in the regular season...because we didn't lose a game. We crushed Auburn. We achieved our regular season goals. I was let down that we didn't win the SECCG and very perturbed that we lost to Utah. No moral victory there.

If we lose to Texas, I'll be upset. I won't say "Well, we almost beat Texas" even if we were to lose by 1 point. Losing is losing, no matter the score. A 12-0 regular season and an SEC Championship is nothing to scoff at, though.

You can be proud of your wins, but being proud of near-wins is asinine.

Dude, I don't post much, but your out of your mind if you think you can't be proud of the effort or heart of a team when they get beat. That's just ignorant and the typical " we accept winning and nothing else matters" attitude that is beginning to ruin all sports in today young people. Get a grip you arrogant, self serving typical Bammer a-hole. That is ALL.

I think you misunderstand me. I'm not saying you can't be proud of a team's heart and determination. You should be. Hell, I'm proud FOR Auburn playing us the way yall did. What you shouldn't be saying is: "We beat your ass the entire game....except for the end." like it matters. It doesn't. A win is a win and a loss is a loss. No shade of gray there. Being proud of your team and spouting your moral victories about "beating" us are two entirely different things.

Also, what's wrong with young people in nowadays (I'm talking the school-age kids) is that they are being taught that winning doesn't matter. Everyone getting a trophy because they competed? Please. When I was in little league you got a trophy when you won, and that's how it should be. The real world isn't fair. /rant

Agreed. I may hate Auburn but they deserve to be treated fairly like every other school. They weren't in '04.

No Leprechaun, we *!(&$#-slapped you around for 58.5 minutes and you were totally embarrassed.

Thanks sheek.

I guess its OK for Alabama fans to be excited about Alabama going 7-6 in Saban's first year. Didn't Saban have a loss in the iron bowl in his first year? But its not OK for Auburn fans to feel the same way HUH??I'm excited about Auburn's future and I really don't give a s*** if you like it or not! And go :uf:

Unlike you, I'm not satisfied with losses. I was not satisfied in any way when we lost to Auburn that year. But hey, your team played well against us and almost beat us....but who curb stomped Florida tonight to win the SEC Championship? Was it you? Hmmm...

In the end, wins are what matters. Near wins are meaningless. We're 13-0, playing for a national title, no matter the margin in any of our games so far.

So if you happen to lose to Texas will you or wont you be happy with the way your team played leading up to the MNCG? B/C you cant have it both ways. Oh and BTW isn't bragging about going 12 -0 in the regular season last year

I was proud of how our team did in the regular season...because we didn't lose a game. We crushed Auburn. We achieved our regular season goals. I was let down that we didn't win the SECCG and very perturbed that we lost to Utah. No moral victory there.

If we lose to Texas, I'll be upset. I won't say "Well, we almost beat Texas" even if we were to lose by 1 point. Losing is losing, no matter the score. A 12-0 regular season and an SEC Championship is nothing to scoff at, though.

Dude, I don't post much, but your out of your mind if you think you can't be proud of the effort or heart of a team when they get beat. That's just ignorant and the typical " we accept winning and nothing else matters" attitude that is beginning to ruin all sports in today young people. Get a grip you arrogant, self serving typical Bammer a-hole. That is ALL.

I think you misunderstand me. I'm not saying you can't be proud of a team's heart and determination. You should be. Hell, I'm proud FOR Auburn playing us the way yall did. What you shouldn't be saying is: "We beat your ass the entire game....except for the end." like it matters. It doesn't. A win is a win and a loss is a loss. No shade of gray there. Being proud of your team and spouting your moral victories about "beating" us are two entirely different things.

You need to explain that to some of your bammer buddies here. Two years ago one of the more visible ones here thought it was a big deal that bama outplayed Auburn 2/3 of the game, almost to the point that meant you really won the game.

Thanks sheek.

Also, what's wrong with young people in nowadays (I'm talking the school-age kids) is that they are being taught that winning doesn't matter. Everyone getting a trophy because they competed? Please. When I was in little league you got a trophy when you won, and that's how it should be. The real world isn't fair. /rant

When you gamble on football games you can bet by the half you know. Auburn OWNED Bama for 58' 30". Next year it will be different. We won't let up next year. Get use to hearing "touchdown Auburn", because you're going to hear that A LOT during the 2010 Iron Bowl. I'm hoping we get to answer for last years Iron Bowl in 2010 by shutting out Bama. That would be the ####.

Archived