Nick Saban - the foulmouthed midget

Auburnfan91

Nick Saban tells us what he really think of Auburn's offense and what great respect he has of Auburn........NOT

He compares Auburn's offense to a dung storm. :chair:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtdD7J9bUAg

Note: language warning, and :puke:

"Some of the stuff they did I have never seen before, aight. And they'll be talking about that drive for years to come, aight. 2 seasons of 12-0 will cost you $8 million, aight."

No Leprechaun, we *!(&$#-slapped you around for 58.5 minutes and you were totally embarrassed. Our team has more heart in their pinky nail than the entirety of bammer nation. Obviously yes, we wanted Ingram to gain absolutely nothing, nada, zilch. And our defense did just that with no need for more bodies and a $4 million dollar midget. Our team did more with less than any Auburn team I can remember. They'll be picking up pieces of your broken heart come next week with the beat-down in Hot-lanta. I'm gonna love watching you guys get the $#!@ slapped out of ya, aight.

You guys did win the game of shutting down Ingram, but the other........umm not so much.

What's an "umm", Gump?

It was simply a display of superior talent over CLASS and DEPTH. Anyone can win with superior talent but that doesn't mean you've got class. We'll be able to stand check to check and jaw to jaw with you by the end of next year and then really take you on in 2011. You'd better hope you keep Sabear because if you don't, we'll come after you before 2011. What goes around comes around and you tiders should have already learned that by now.

We'll be able to stand check to check and jaw to jaw with you by the end of next year and then really take you on in 2011.

I don't think anyone can stand "check to check" with the REC...not that I would want to... :big::poke:

Is it just my ears, or does he really refer to "Holio" Jones around the 4:02 minute mark? ("I need TP for my bunghole!") :lol:

It was simply a display of superior talent over CLASS and DEPTH. Anyone can win with superior talent but that doesn't mean you've got class. We'll be able to stand check to check and jaw to jaw with you by the end of next year and then really take you on in 2011. You'd better hope you keep Sabear because if you don't, we'll come after you before 2011. What goes around comes around and you tiders should have already learned that by now.

And you AU fans should have learned it too. Remember all the fingers??? You can dish it out but can you take it?

twoinarolltidecopy.jpg

Oh yeah! I remember the six fingers and the six years and the overall domination of the decade. I remember that VERY well. It was a blast! We served notice on Saturday and you know it.

I also remember all the "We are going to kick your ass all over your own field" I heard for a year. I haven't heard a damn word since the game.

And you AU fans should have learned it too. Remember all the fingers??? You can dish it out but can you take it?

twoinarolltidecopy.jpg

LOL. We had a cramp in our leg so we let off of the gas. Next year we're using cruise control with an "accelerator".

twoinarolltidecopy.jpg

I thought maybe yall just wanted peace with the 2 finger thing... :rolleyes:

No Leprechaun, we *!(&$#-slapped you around for 58.5 minutes and you were totally embarrassed.

Congratulations on your moral victory!

Thanks sheek.

I guess its OK for Alabama fans to be excited about Alabama going 7-6 in Saban's first year. Didn't Saban have a loss in the iron bowl in his first year? But its not OK for Auburn fans to feel the same way HUH??I'm excited about Auburn's future and I really don't give a s*** if you like it or not! And go :uf:

Have a nice day! :big:

No Leprechaun, we *!(&$#-slapped you around for 58.5 minutes and you were totally embarrassed.

Thanks sheek.

I guess its OK for Alabama fans to be excited about Alabama going 7-6 in Saban's first year. Didn't Saban have a loss in the iron bowl in his first year? But its not OK for Auburn fans to feel the same way HUH??I'm excited about Auburn's future and I really don't give a s*** if you like it or not! And go :uf:

Unlike you, I'm not satisfied with losses. I was not satisfied in any way when we lost to Auburn that year. But hey, your team played well against us and almost beat us....but who curb stomped Florida tonight to win the SEC Championship? Was it you? Hmmm...

In the end, wins are what matters. Near wins are meaningless. We're 13-0, playing for a national title, no matter the margin in any of our games so far.

Thanks sheek.

Unlike you, I'm not satisfied with losses. I was not satisfied in any way when we lost to Auburn that year. But hey, your team played well against us and almost beat us....but who curb stomped Florida tonight to win the SEC Championship? Was it you? Hmmm...

In the end, wins are what matters. Near wins are meaningless. We're 13-0, playing for a national title, no matter the margin in any of our games so far.

So if you happen to lose to Texas will you or wont you be happy with the way your team played leading up to the MNCG? B/C you cant have it both ways. Oh and BTW isn't bragging about going 12 -0 in the regular season last year

And not winning s*** to show for it just a moral victory??? What a hypocrite!

Thanks sheek.

So if you happen to lose to Texas will you or wont you be happy with the way your team played leading up to the MNCG? B/C you cant have it both ways. Oh and BTW isn't bragging about going 12 -0 in the regular season last year

I was proud of how our team did in the regular season...because we didn't lose a game. We crushed Auburn. We achieved our regular season goals. I was let down that we didn't win the SECCG and very perturbed that we lost to Utah. No moral victory there.

If we lose to Texas, I'll be upset. I won't say "Well, we almost beat Texas" even if we were to lose by 1 point. Losing is losing, no matter the score. A 12-0 regular season and an SEC Championship is nothing to scoff at, though.

You can be proud of your wins, but being proud of near-wins is asinine.

Thanks sheek.

I was proud of how our team did in the regular season...because we didn't lose a game. We crushed Auburn. We achieved our regular season goals. I was let down that we didn't win the SECCG and very perturbed that we lost to Utah. No moral victory there.

If we lose to Texas, I'll be upset. I won't say "Well, we almost beat Texas" even if we were to lose by 1 point. Losing is losing, no matter the score. A 12-0 regular season and an SEC Championship is nothing to scoff at, though.

But the fact that you are proud of them makes my point. I "CAN" and "WILL" be proud of my team for the way they played win or lose.I'm proud of the effort it took to take the # 1 team in the country to the brink. It's the effort we are proud of not the loss. If your child does his or her best in school and bust's there ass but still brings home only a B- are you still proud of them? Oh And BTW I don't need yours or any other Alabama fans permission to be proud of "MY" team. Trust me when I say my self esteem wont take a hit B/C of something some turd fans says. And the only thing that's "ASININE" is you coming to a Auburn site telling us how we should feel about "OUR" team.

WDE have a nice day :big:

Thanks sheek.

Dude, I don't post much, but your out of your mind if you think you can't be proud of the effort or heart of a team when they get beat. That's just ignorant and the typical " we accept winning and nothing else matters" attitude that is beginning to ruin all sports in today young people. Get a grip you arrogant, self serving typical Bammer a-hole. That is ALL.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks sheek.

Dude, I don't post much, but your out of your mind if you think you can't be proud of the effort or heart of a team when they get beat. That's just ignorant and the typical " we accept winning and nothing else matters" attitude that is beginning to ruin all sports in today young people. Get a grip you arrogant, self serving typical Bammer a-hole. That is ALL.

Be more respectful to our rivals TN TIGER

That's why we went and got the SEC Championship trophy and a heisman this year.

Just think, we can LOSE to Texas, and still bring home more accolades than Auburn did in their greatest season in school history.

That's gotta sting a little bit.

Just think, we can LOSE to Texas, and still bring home more accolades than Auburn did in their greatest season in school history.

Nope, we got screwed. Why do you think I can't stand Bama fans? Because of all the grief they gave Auburn in 2004 and then celebrated and were happy that we got screwed. My hate level for UAT went way up after 2004.

I see you love to throw it back in Auburn fans faces even though the BCS screwed us. I know you must have got a kick seeing Auburn get screwed.

Next time you whine about schedule's and how Bama is getting cheated, go be a hypocrite somewhere else. You'll get no sympathy from any Auburn fans. :pc:

Nope, we got screwed. Why do you think I can't stand Bama fans? Because of all the grief they gave Auburn in 2004 and then celebrated and were happy that we got screwed. My hate level for UAT went way up after 2004.

I see you love to throw it back in Auburn fans faces even though the BCS screwed us. I know you must have got a kick seeing Auburn get screwed.

Next time you whine about schedule's and how Bama is getting cheated, go be a hypocrite somewhere else. You'll get no sympathy from any Auburn fans. :pc:

I agree with you. It reminds me of the story my mom told of how John Croyle was invited to speak and give an inspirational talk to teachers at her school and he asked for the Auburn fans to identify themselves. Mom said he made a snobbish comment about not getting into the NC game and then said something about wanting a NC ring and held up his. I couldn't be happier when Brodie got sacked 11 times the neck year. Due to the principal being a Bama fan (but a Miss State grad) he was invited back and even more hateful the next year. I always have heard him labeled as a classy guy, but this astounded me that he would act like this. And more astounded that he was invited back. I can't think of better way to alienate a portion of your audience and I can't imagine anyone he offended listened to a thing he said. I guess it happens when you are outnumbered about 5 to 1 by bama fans but outnumber bama grads 5 to 1. Nothing like Miss State grads and UNA grads talking smack about Alabama.

Archived