Attn ALL Auburn fans

bamafan70

You can complain, whine, bitch, groan, talk about cheating/scandals/bribing refs, laptops, fishing trips, chargers, etc. You can bring up

the blocked field goal against tenn, you can brag about leading the IB for 58 minutes. You can bring up that McCoy was out and

that Bama did it on purpose, which is stupid even by awbarn standards. But one fact remains:

The Alabama Crimson Tide is the 2009 National Champions with a 14-0 record and there is absolutely nothing Auburn

can do about it. Ya'll may as well just accept it.

This will be my last post on aunation.

ROE TAHD

Promise? Oh, mommy had to sell the computer to get her "Got 13" tatoo and another case of Schlitz, huh? Or are y'all having to move your "mobile home" again cause daddy was lookin' at the little girls again?

Aw shucks, we sho is goin ta mis yo wisdom... :cry3:

By leaving here and going to some bamzo board you will raise the average IQ of the posters at both sites. Please keep your word and don't post here again.

Well, at least this part of his post makes some sense. Now, if only a few of the other unwashed rednecks will follow his lead. :rolleyes:

Good Riddance. You guys had to cheat to win the Iron Bowl (see illegal defensive picks that gave Julio room to catch two passes which set up the TD pass). You even had to rely on SEC refs to win against LSU (see image of foot mark inside the boundary which was clearly an interception that would have turned the momentum of the game and a loss for the Bammers). As far as the blocked FG, Tenn's kicker was hurt and kicked the ball towards the fatty mid section of Cody, a child could have blocked that kick. Then there's the title game, where the Texas QB is hurt and to make things fair, you would have lost that game too hadn't LUCK been on your side. Again, the doubts about you guys being the best team in the country will always loom. Unlike Auburn, having to earn everything we get, you guys have it handed to you on a silver platter. Better luck next decade cause I think that's it for Alabama. Do you deserve to be number? NO!

What sort of delusional, bucktoothed gumptard comes to his rival's board after winning the BCS title game expecting affirmation?

Those of the Dark Pink Nation like bammerfan70 that will flock to WalMarts to get their picture with the trophy as though they actually had anything to do with their team winning.

Where were you at all year? You magically show up after the SEC Championship game. We've already given congrats to Bama but I guess that wasn't good enough for you? You want expect us to like your gloating and arrogance? Last time I checked this was an AUBURN board. Your a guest here but apparently your a dumba** to have not figured that out sooner.

Good Riddance.

A one month wonder bites the dust. :cry3:

I agree 100% with OldNewby

• 2 weeks later...

You can complain, whine, bitch, groan, talk about cheating/scandals/bribing refs, laptops, fishing trips, chargers, etc. You can bring up

the blocked field goal against tenn, you can brag about leading the IB for 58 minutes. You can bring up that McCoy was out and

that Bama did it on purpose, which is stupid even by awbarn standards. But one fact remains:

The Alabama Crimson Tide is the 2009 National Champions with a 14-0 record and there is absolutely nothing Auburn

can do about it. Ya'll may as well just accept it.

ROE TAHD

Yet you were too much of a **** to sign up here before you played in the NC

There are several Bama fans who IMO have a right to gloat here.

Most do not though as they only came on here after success

• 2 weeks later...

Archived