Hey Jay Jacobs break this guy off...I would not let his @ss on tbe bus after this game....

AUgrad00

No, it is Lebo's fault. You have to stop the bleeding and make adjustments when the other team starts playing well. Lebo just sits and watches our team be outcoached in the 2nd half.

The sooner people quit making excuses for CJL and start accepting the fact that our program is going nowhere with him at the helm the sooner we will get a real coach.

Lebo is in his sixth season and he still does not have a post presence. How he is the coach, he recruits the players how is it not his fault?

Every game is nothing but a three point contest on offense. Pathetic.

The sooner people quit making excuses for CJL and start accepting the fact that our program is going nowhere with him at the helm the sooner we will get a real coach.

STICK THE FORK IN! I'm sorry, but that was the straw for me. I hope they win out, come up with a miracle, and win the SEC Tourney.....

But I am not holding my breath. This is terrible.

STICK THE FORK IN! I'm sorry, but that was the straw for me. I hope they win out, come up with a miracle, and win the SEC Tourney.....

AMEN!... it's time to go with another coach. Lebo's players used to play with intensity, and fight to the end. That's not the case anymore. Here's a thought, we didn't make the decision... Jeff did. He wants out, but can't step up and make the call.

Edit to add... sorry WT, but this is how I see it.

Last night was the last straw for me to. Enough.

Oh nice effort on defense giving up 63 points the second half.

I love Auburn and I love our guys and the way they fight and I will never

be bandwagon fan but watching this crap is a complete waste of time. This is coming

from a hardcore AU hoops fan. I couldnt imagine why the casual fan is not excited.

I actually agree with Charles Barkley Auburn interviews three candidates for the job and Auburn hires the one guy who has NEVER been to the tournament. This is akin to hiring a virgin to teach you how to pick up women.

Anyone see Rob Pate's blog:

We should have had Mike Anderson but Hal Baird, who is a great guy, but he dropped the ball on this one.

http://eyesonauburn.blogspot.com/

Lebo is in his sixth season and he still does not have a post presence. How he is the coach, he recruits the players how is it not his fault?

Every game is nothing but a three point contest on offense. Pathetic.

I completely agree. The idea that you have to have a 6'11 or 7'0 guy in order to have an inside game is completely ridiculous. What we need is a thick guy that's like 6'8 or 6'9 that could crash the boards and is physical in the paint like Glen Davis was at LSU, Udonis Haslem was at Florida or Patrick Patterson at Kentucky right now.

Lebo has been here 6 years and still all we do is move around the perimeter looking for open 3 point shots unless the defense leaves a hole inside for one of our "midgets" to go through and try and score. Unfortunately, last year was probably Lebo's peak year and it might be another 3-4 years before he can get a 20+ win season again.

I might be a little more patient with Lebo if Auburn was in the East and not the West. Tennessee is in 4th place in the East and they're 8-5 in conference play because the East is that good. In the West, Miss. State is 8-5 in conference and they're leading the West right now. The West is so watered down and has no dominate team. It shouldn't be this hard for Auburn to be able to at least be in 2nd place or be at .500 in the West. It looks like unless Miss. State or Ole Miss win out and win a game or two in the SEC Tournament then there won't be any SEC West teams making the NCAA Tournament, that's how weak the West is.

The buck stops with the head coach at this point in the man's tenure. They are his recruits. He's had ample time to get them used to his system. He's the one that's teaching them defense and fundamentals (or lack thereof). He's the one that sees them continue to make the exact same mistakes game after game, year after year (with the latter part of last season the lone exception). He's the one that can't seem to get them to improve their FT shooting.

I'm sorry, but I gave Lebo a lot of grace given the circumstances he came in under, the guys who immediately left when Ellis was fired and the unbelievable lack of luck with injuries his first 3 seasons. But by season six, we should have turned the corner. And the shame of it all is that the SEC West has never been weaker, so we're not only horrible, we're horrible in a horrible division. Even a halfway talented, well-coached team could run roughshod over the SEC West this year and we're tanking.

Hell I would even give him the benefit of the doubt if he cared. He does nothing to sell the damn program. If he doesnt give a @hit about the fans dont expect the fans two give two craps when he is on the uemployment line. Case in point his practices are closed and in times past he has run fans out of practice.

If you find fans intersted enough to attend practice why would you run them out

hell you should give them @ucking season tickets.

There was a reason Tubbs keep his job when Jetgate hit and it was not because of the administration.

I might be a little more patient with Lebo if Auburn was in the East and not the West. Tennessee is in 4th place in the East and they're 8-5 in conference play because the East is that good. In the West, Miss. State is 8-5 in conference and they're leading the West right now. The West is so watered down and has no dominate team. It shouldn't be this hard for Auburn to be able to at least be in 2nd place or be at .500 in the West. It looks like unless Miss. State or Ole Miss win out and win a game or two in the SEC Tournament then there won't be any SEC West teams making the NCAA Tournament, that's how weak the West is.

Archived