Jay tate

ziggyg

I wish we can get Tubby, he was pretty popular in Lexingon and he was involved in many communty actvities and donated lots of charity money. Anybody know of CTT ever donated big $ to any charity in AU?

bu I guess we need to pay $4 mil a yr to get him... infeasible to me :homer:

I think Tubby is still a good pick but a long shot and Anderson to. Honestly we will end up with some unproven coach from a no name program throw three mil at anderson and make him say no.

I wish we can get Tubby, he was pretty popular in Lexingon and he was involved in many communty actvities and donated lots of charity money. Anybody know of CTT ever donated big $ to any charity in AU?

I think Tubby is still a good pick but a long shot and Anderson to. Honestly we will end up with some unproven coach from a no name program throw three mil at anderson and make him say no.

I agree. Go after Tubby or Anderson and make them say no before you start interviewing Lebo Part 2.

:angry:

Archived