Barbee's staff...

RunInRed

To be fair, Milt Wagner was a standout player at Louisville in the 1980s and Louisville is more attuned to what their former basketball stars are doing than the Auburn-Opelika News, especially when said former player helped them to a national title.

Hopefully Milt is a crackerjack recruiter.

We'll know if our program is turning around based on the recruits we sign. I hope they do well.

I agree, but there are no open slots now. For everyone they bring in, a signee or current player will have to be released. Compounding that is that most great prospects sign during the early period in November, so the pool of available talent doesn't hold much right now and won't until next November.

We'll know if our program is turning around based on the recruits we sign. I hope they do well.

I agree, but there are no open slots now. For everyone they bring in, a signee or current player will have to be released. Compounding that is that most great prospects sign during the early period in November, so the pool of available talent doesn't hold much right now and won't until next November.

Jalen Steele has asked for his release

Jalen Steele has asked for his release

Point guards could be totally missing from next year's team. Do we release Tennessee's Mr. Basketball who just happens to play that position? If I were the coach, I'd have to have a great replacement in the bag before I did that.

Archived