SEC Tourney Seeds

I think I have this right with one game to go. If MSU beats LSU and UAT beats UT on Saturday, LSU will switch places with UAT (7-8). A Vanderbilt win may switch them with Arky.

1. Florida
  2. Auburn
  3. South Carolina
  4. Arkansas
  5. Vanderbilt
  6. Mississippi
  7. LSU
  8. UAT

Auburn will play the 7 seed LSU (or UAT as stated above) in the first game of the tourney. Win, and they play the winner of 3 S. Car and 6 Ole Miss. Lose and they play the loser of Carolina/Ole Miss.

Looks great! I think Vanderbilt is ahead of Arkansas right now based on win percentage. Even though Vandy has fewer wins, they have a better win percentage. No matter, the winner of the Vandy/Ark game tomorrow will wrap up the 4 seed and the loser gets the 5 seed. I was hoping not to see Alabama in Hoover, but the way Auburn has been playing I look forward to going deep in the week!

Thanks for posting that! I'm glad the bammers will be there. I want to see us hang 18 on them in B'ham. :thumbsup:

Just looked at the bracket on secsports.com, and it really sucks the way they have done the television for this tournament. I'll definitely be watching wednesday morning, but only the first two are on sport south. The last two games wednesday and all four games thursday are on CSS. What the hell? Why were these games given to some localized cable affiliate instead of being aired where the entire southeast can see the games. This is total crap.

I thought FoxSportSouth was going to carry the whole thing? If some of it is on CSS, I'm outta' luck!

Archived