Things you WONT hear on Slimbaum..This Pitino Story is great...

AUgrad00

This next take is somewhat graphic in nature. The mods on this board are so conservative they make Rush Limbaugh look like Obama so Im sure I will get run but who cares.

So a hall of fame coach is alleged to lay hammer to a lady in an Italian restaurant. She claims rape. He claims extortion. He says she whispered

in his ear and unzipped him. As if he could not say no. Meanwhile another guy was in the restaurant and allegedly heard them. I will be honest

this story is far much more entertaining then anything else going on in the sports world. Hey Rick like you could not have said no.

A hall of fame coach got his freak on on a table in a restaurant. Yea like she is not trying to get over. Nice story. Meanwhile she has

another "friend" call him with extortion demands. This story is more newsworthy then anything the Cardinal basketball team did on the court last season for sure.

Im not sure on this one but just a hunch your a celebrity you meet someone chasing you who is willing to go vertical on a restaurant table

how this is not a sign she could not be trouble no idea.

Good luck Rick. I hope this case continues on good stuff.

This next take is somewhat graphic in nature. The mods on this board are so conservative they make Rush Limbaugh look like Obama so Im sure I will get run but who cares.

So a hall of fame coach is alleged to lay hammer to a lady in an Italian restaurant. She claims rape. He claims extortion. He says she whispered

in his ear and unzipped him. As if he could not say no. Meanwhile another guy was in the restaurant and allegedly heard them. I will be honest

this story is far much more entertaining then anything else going on in the sports world. Hey Rick like you could not have said no.

A hall of fame coach got his freak on on a table in a restaurant. Yea like she is not trying to get over. Nice story. Meanwhile she has

another "friend" call him with extortion demands. This story is more newsworthy then anything the Cardinal basketball team did on the court last season for sure.

Im not sure on this one but just a hunch your a celebrity you meet someone chasing you who is willing to go vertical on a restaurant table

how this is not a sign she could not be trouble no idea.

Good luck Rick. I hope this case continues on good stuff.

Sounds like your a big Limbaugh/ Levin type yourself.

Me, a conservative? I've been called worse. ;)

By me, in fact! ;)

I was just wondering how I was going to break the news of your radical conservatism to you, Tex and Al.

Me, a conservative? I've been called worse. ;)

By me, in fact! ;)

I was just wondering how I was going to break the news of your radical conservatism to you, Tex and Al.

Oops, too late.

I'm not around here that much more anymore, but for the record I think the mods do a great job of keeping it clean.

I'm not around here that much more anymore, but for the record I think the mods do a great job of keeping it clean.

I agree. The Mods do a great job! Don't be a stranger Hoopie ... big season on the horizon!

This soap opera story is a great delight to UK fans in Kentucky.

He wins an NCAA championship for UK.

He becomes quitter coach by going to the pros (NBA).

After a lack of success in the NBA he returns to college coaching at Louisville, UK’s in state rival thus becoming traitor coach.

Now this..............

I get him becoming the enemy simply because he's at your archrival. But quitter? Really? He coached UK for 9 years and turned them into a juggernaut again. He didn't do well in the NBA but he stuck it out for 4 years, the UK job was filled so he took one at another good basketball school. Was he supposed to bleed Kentucky blue all his life?

Archived