First 5 rows

ScubaSteve

I have never been to the stadium and am looking at going to a game this year. Are there any drawbacks to sitting in the first 5 rows lower level? I'm seeing various seats available on the Auburn sideline in rows 3 and 4 in different sections. I know at some other stadiums you can't see unless you are 10 or so rows up.

Thanks for any help!

If you can see over the players, the action is very fast. It's also kind of one dimensional since you lose the "birds eye" perspective. You can get an appreciation for the size of the players and get an occasional awesome picture.

I'm in row 7 lower level, and have no issues seeing whatsoever. It's perfect imho. The fifth row wouldn't be bad, but anything lower than that you will have problems seeing a lot of action on the field without looking at the jumbotron.

For 4 years we had our season tickets in row 5 of section 40(endzone seats) and when the action was in front of us it was great but when it was on the other end of the field you basically had to watch the screen to see what exactly happened on a play. If you have younger kids these seats are great also because typically Aubie will walk by and stop at least a couple times a game and The Eagle as well which most of the time they will let you take a picture with them.

i sit row 7, 10 yard line, south end zone 1-2 times a year. no problem unless action is inside the 30 yard line of the north end. i would not want to be any lower.

I am coming back for this game. My tickets are Section 31 Row 10 I am looking to trade? Or either I'll buy new ones outside the stadium or I may wait till after kickoof and move to the upper deck.

I was offered some tickets in one of the rows behind the Auburn sideline last year and feel like an idiot for paying for them! I had to watch the entire game on the jumbotron (AUHD)...as has already been mentioned, if you have tickets there, you might as well just stay home and watch the game. I should have just paid someone the money to punch me in the stomach....it was a huge waste of money. So don't buy anything that low behind either team...as for the endzone tickets and being that low I have no idea....

War Eagle!

I was offered some tickets in one of the rows behind the Auburn sideline last year and feel like an idiot for paying for them! I had to watch the entire game on the jumbotron (AUHD)...as has already been mentioned, if you have tickets there, you might as well just stay home and watch the game. I should have just paid someone the money to punch me in the stomach....it was a huge waste of money. So don't buy anything that low behind either team...as for the endzone tickets and being that low I have no idea....

My season tickets are Section 6, Row 7, Seats 5 & 6... no issue whatsoever. Everyone that has gone with me to the games loves the spot.

Archived