Tre Mason

ValleyTiger

Auburn added their second commitment of the day, as Mobile (Ala.) B.C. Rain three-star defensive end/linebacker Devaunte Sigler committed to Auburn...

Rivals had that on their atricle about Sigler commiting. I assume Mason is the 1st commitment of the day, unless I am missing someone.

Scuttlebut and some media saying both Mason and Sigler have commited to AU but neither guy or AU have said anything official. Maybe any minute.

or grades

Auburn has the same minimum SEC enrollment requirements as Ole Miss.

I know, but Ole Miss is "less picky" on grades sometimes, or at least they have been in the past, haven't they?

"Somebody said something about possible grade issues, that's the only reason I could think of why no Florida school wants him".

UF, FSU & UM shy away unless the prospect can pass the "text-a-death-threat-in-under-a- minute" test.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Great news! In his highlight video, reminds me of Oregon backs. I also liked how he ran between the tackles.

War Eagle Tre!

We've had our eyes (me too) on Tre for a while. With Calloway committing, he and Mason make quite a running back duo for this class. War Eagle, Tre Mason! Welcome to the Auburn Family!! :thumbsup:

or grades

Auburn has the same minimum SEC enrollment requirements as Ole Miss.

I know, but Ole Miss is "less picky" on grades sometimes, or at least they have been in the past, haven't they?

Each school's sunshine pumpers to the contrary, Vanderbilt is the only SEC school that doesn't use the NCAA minimum requirements for scholarship athletes. There isn't any wiggle room below that line, so no player that can't qualify at Auburn would be able to qualify at Ol' Miss.

Archived