The Apprentice

MDM4AU

Anyone watch "The Apprentice?" Did anyone watch tonight? I thought my head was going to explode!!!!!!! :angryfire::chair: :explode: :hammerin:

I personally think Omarossa is STUPID. I think she is out to make whoever she works for fail just b/c she got fired early on...

Assorama...er, Omarosa is a complete idiot. She lied straight to Kwame's face. And her ineptitude might cost him this thing if they don't make it up to Jessica and get this concert to go off right.

I wish Kwame would have called her on it though. I think Heidi is right. There are times when letting things roll off doesn't cut it. I think it would have been funny if he could have fired her and replaced her with someone else.

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT FREAKING MIND WOULD PULL WHAT SHE PULLED TONIGHT?

I wouldn't hire her to to get my newspaper from the yard! I have never seen someone with so much experinece and education be sooo incredibly incompetent! And could she be more self-centered!

Jiminey Cricket!

Is it any wonder she worked for the Gore Campaign? :roll:

Well here's the kicker on the idiot factor....she lies KNOWING THAT THE CAMERAS SAW EVERYTHING! Either she just doesn't care that 20 million people saw her lie to cover her own ass, or she's dumb as a post not to realize that she was going to get caught. What an idiot.

On another note, this totally vindicates Ereka in my opinion. She's been accusing Ereka of calling her the n-word, even though no camera or audio from the show can be found to substantiate it and Ereka vehemently denies it. I think it is now abundantly clear that Assorama is a liar, plain and simple.

Guest AuNuma1

It almost makes me question the "reality" of the tv show itself. Who really thinks they can get away with lying on a tv show where EVERYTHING is taped? Was Omarosa inserted just to get better ratings because so many people hated her? Surely she's not that ignorant...

It was also rumored a couple of weeks ago after Katrina got fired that Kwame would win it all...we'll see. And WOW is Katrina a hottie! :o

Can someone fill me in...I missed it tonight.

Nick and Amy were Fired in the first 30 minutes. Then the last six to leave were brought back in. Kwame and Bill choose three of them to be their "employees." Kwame chose Troy, Omarossa, and Heidi; Bill chose Nick, Amy and Katrina.

Kwame's team had to coordinate a concert for Jessica Simpson at the Trump Taj Mahal while Bill and his team had to coordinate a Trump Golf Tourney.

Anyway, Omarossa was in charge of logistics and totally dropped the ball, lied, showed her A$$, and Kwame should have reemed her but didn't. You had to see it to get the full effect. There is no-one more inept than this woman.

Both teams ran into a couple of kinks but Kwame's could have been totally avoided if Omarossa would have simply done HER STINKING JOB!! (I can't believe she blew that woman off because she was "at dinner," then lied about it, then simply did nothing! And had the nerve to get an attitude!!!)

Bill's team wasn't focused on as much because of the whole Omarossa Debacle.

Anybody else wanna add anything...

i haven't watched last night's episode...my wife taped it for me...

i haven't read this thread...

i'm ignoring this thread!

shhhh! don't tell me!

ct

:yes:

Now back to the thread. I personally believe tht Omarossa is sabotaging the entire show b/c she was fired. If she cant win it then noone should.......did anyone else get that feeling???

I personally think Assorama is a dingdong too, no matter what tiger88 says or from what motive he thinks it springs.  :)

Sure is nice to know that no one carries around baggage from past threads around here. :rolleyes:

I'm going to start a thread soon so all you pot shot takers can come out of hiding. :ph34r: :P;)

i think both 'debacles' were stages...just to cause a problem.

i've thought bill deserves to win now for 3-4 weeks. yet, if kwame wins, it'll be fine by me...that'll give harvard business school something to crow about, and don't think that won't be a factor w/ trump. he's already said that HBS is using this show in their classes ... his ego is huge.

ct

I personally think Assorama is a dingdong too, no matter what tiger88 says or from what motive he thinks it springs. :)

Are you going to sit there and deny that classifying omarosa as a ding-dong makes you feel better about yourself for not being like her? :)

Probably so since you tried to deny that labeling all smokers as idiots didn't make you feel better about youself for not being a smoker. :)

These are very simple truths titan. I guess its hard for someone like yourself to admit that you do in fact have an ego. :)

Would you also deny that people like myself and you coming to these boards just screaming for our opinions to be heard is a sign that we are in fact victims of having an ego? :)

I'll say this. I know Titan personally. He is truly a humble person. All on this board have an ego to a certain extent, but just by what I see on this board (and I don't know Tiger88 personally) there is no comparison. Tiger88 has an ego built for two! ;)

JMHO.

Me on the other hand, I run a close second to Tiger88, probably. :lol:

I'll say this.  I know Titan personally.  He is truly a humble person.  All on this board have an ego to a certain extent, but just by what I see on this board (and I don't know Tiger88 personally) there is no comparison.  Tiger88 has an ego built for two!  ;)

JMHO.

Me on the other hand, I run a close second to Tiger88, probably.  :lol:

I don't doubt for a second that titan is humble in many ways. I find it hard to believe that one would refer to him(or any other regular poster on this board for that matter) as truly humble judging from his posts on this board, of course, if I was his brother I might see that issue more clearly ;) . I have also never denied that I have an ego. Judging from my posts on this board only a person of questionable judgement would refer to me as truly humble, but like I said, I'm working on it.

well tonite's the night...any predictions?

i say bill deserves to win, but i think trump will select kwame.

i still maintain that trump will select him because of his Harvard connection and his statements previously about harvard business school.

ct

Based on what we've seen so far, I think Bill should win. But there's a lot riding on this final task...not only the final result, but how well they lead and operate in getting the final result, even if both end well.

Put it this way, just on what I've seen on this show so far, if I was running a company and needed to expand my outlets or branch into a new area and needed someone to run the new venture, I'd grab Bill in a second. I think he's got what it takes. He's good at thinking on his feet, but he's also good at making thoughtful, considered decisions on a course of action. Kwame hasn't demonstrated enough of the qualities I like to see in a leader to me.

Guest AuNuma1
Kwame hasn't demonstrated enough of the qualities I like to see in a leader to me.

He also chose Assmosa to work for him...definitely a bad decision. And it's not like he didn't know she was a basket case already...

:( im gonna miss it someone keep me informed!!!! starts at 7 right??? or is it at its normal time for 2 hours...... if it were at 8 id be good to go....

The old guy and Carolyn were on a talk show a couple of days ago and someone referred to the others that returned as assistants. He corrected them and said, "no, they are employees," and if one of the employees gets out of line or isn't doing their job, "they should be fired."

Possibly a little foreshadowing...

Who does Omarossa think she is? They lost Jessica because she is a miserable failure!!!!!! Had she done her job, it would have gone off without a hitch and there would be no ruffled feathers. :angryfire:

JIMINEY CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angryfire:

Archived