The Apprentice

MDM4AU

Omarossa wanted to be in Kwames position not the position of the employee, like i said last week she is thre to sabotage cause she isnt one of the last 2......

oooh smack there went the Harvard degree....... right down the toilet!

if you wanna a challenge that would prove something i would take the Hotel in Chicago...........if you are in it for the atmosphere you take the golf course.....................man thats a beautiful course... i would love to play there!

Congrats to Bill! Too bad for Kwame. He will be successful down the road no doubt. If I were hiring people and Omarossa applied, I could not hire her for anything!

good for bill.

omarossa is getting roasted... "she's a liar and and i've known that for a long time"... lol

the post-decision discussion is lame.

i can't believe that trump dissed kwame for not firing omarossa...that was good.

ct

Guest AuNuma1

Assmosa was brought back simply for entertainment value...Kwame's only fault was how he handled her. Bill and Kwame were both qualified for the job it's just they had two different styles of business.

I hope they don't feel like they have to do everything bigger and better with more drama on the next season. Up until the end of this first season it seemed pretty realistic. If they try to jazz it up too much for season 2 it will end up just like the rest of the reality tv shows.

Trump's thing is not live TV. Next season, they should bring on Matt Lauer or someone with more personality to do the post game reunion show. And it should be longer. I wanted to see more questions thrown at the ones who didn't win about specific situations during the season. And I'd like to hear the women's take on why they kicked the guys' butts early on, but ended up with only one woman in the final four and none in the final two. And someone really needed to grill Assorama more on the lying and the "n-word" accusation.

I think any credibility she may have had on that "n-word" controversy evaporated with the two big whoppers she told to cover her own ass on Kwame's final task.

I do think Bill deserved to win, but Assorama (and Kwame's too-laid-back handling of her) cost him the job.

There needs to be a one-hour special to do the reunion show instead of the 10 minutes they used last night.

And you are right, Trump is not fit for live television.

Omarossa said that she wanted to see Kwame shine. I guess she meant by that is she wanted to see him GO DOWN IN FLAMES! :explode:

Archived