The Punisher

MDM4AU

WHat is the name of the song in the trailer for "The Punisher" and who sings it? It says something like:

"Now that you're here,

You're so far away..."

I have heard it before and I will kick myself when I find out who it is. The song is about a year or two old.

HELP!! It's driving me crazy!

The previews look good. Has anyone heard if its good or not.

The one line in the trailer "those who do evil will come to know me well" make me wonder if it might be a little cheesy.

I think this film looks okay. Has anyone seen the original Punisher movie starring the best cheesy action movie star ever? Dolph Lundgren! That guy was so cool!

Staind has a MTV Unplugged DVD which is pretty good. I'd recommend it if you like that type of music.

I saw them live in Atl. on the family values tour. I went for linkin park and stp, wasn't a big staind fan. They did put on a really good show though. I have liked them alot more since then.

Yep its staind...that whole soundtrack is pretty decent...really hard rock

http://www.staind.com/albums/

Seether has a song on that soundtrack called "Broken" It is probably the best song on it. IMHO.

I don't know much about Seether but that song "Broken" is on the "Live in the X Lounge" CD from 107.7 The X in Birmingham. That is one of the best songs on that CD.

I don't know much about Seether but that song "Broken" is on the "Live in the X Lounge" CD from 107.7 The X in Birmingham.  That is one of the best songs on that CD.

Yeah, that's where I first heard of them. They've remade the song with Amy Lee(Evanessance I believe) singing the song with him. As for the Staind song "So far away", it's not even on the soundtrack. I wonder why they put it in the trailor and not on the soundtrack. That doesn't take away from the soundtrack though. The soundtrack has Chevelle, Smile empty soul, Finger eleven, Drowning Pool, Puddle of Mudd, Queens of the stone age, Trapt, and some other good bands. If you like 107.7 the x, then you will most likely love this soundtrack. If the movie is half as good as it's soundtrack, it will be worth seeing twice.

Archived