Bowl Games

forbusj19

I have a question. 1st off I know all Auburn has to do is win the SEC Championship game and we will be in the BCS Champsionship game.

My question is say if it happens and we do get beat by South Carolina but bowl game would it look like for Auburn to go to. They were talking

on ESPNU on the Sports Center U that Arkansas would go to the Sugar Bowl if Auburn wins. Where would we go to if we were to loose.

I have a question. 1st off I know all Auburn has to do is win the SEC Championship game and we will be in the BCS Champsionship game.

My question is say if it happens and we do get beat by South Carolina but bowl game would it look like for Auburn to go to. They were talking

on ESPNU on the Sports Center U that Arkansas would go to the Sugar Bowl if Auburn wins. Where would we go to if we were to loose.

good possibility we would still go to the bcs game with there being no other undefeated teams and lsu dropping out. cotton bowl maybe though.

If we lose south Carolina would get the apot in the sugar bowl... And if they didn't keep us high enough for the national championship then we will go to the capital one bowl I tink because I believe that is the sec #2

Regardless we gonna win and then it won't matter!!!

Archived