Auburn Vanity Tags

Guest AuNuma1

Guest AuNuma1

This was supposed to be the year that the Auburn tags were to be updated. Got mine today and nothing has changed except for the positioning of where you put the expiration stickers. What gives? uat got new ones, why can't we? The current ones aren't bad but we get it for another 5 years...oh well.

I am not crazy about the tags we have now. I have one, but I think they could look better. Titan has one from TN that looks better, IMO, than the one's from AL.

I LOVE those AUBURN car tags in Alabama. I think they are awesome. I just wish we could get them here in Florida. If memory serves me correctly, AUBURN leads the entire state of Alabama in specialty plates, but if not that, at least leads the state in UNIVERSITY plates...

This was supposed to be the year that the Auburn tags were to be updated. Got mine today and nothing has changed except for the positioning of where you put the expiration stickers. What gives? uat got new ones, why can't we? The current ones aren't bad but we get it for another 5 years...oh well.

check out the bama plates though......... who thinks they are copying Auburn by having elephant eyes on it???? My sister in law just got hers this week and looking at it from a distance i thought she had gotten a new Auburn pplate b/c thos eyes closely resembled tiger eyes and it wasnt until oi got right up on it that i realized it was an elephant.....

Here is the Tennessee AU plate:

plate6.jpg

Here is the Alabama one:

Auburn.jpg

I guess it's a matter of taste. I prefer the less busy Tennessee one. But both are cool.

Guest AuNuma1
check out the bama plates though......... who thinks they are copying Auburn  by  having elephant eyes on it????  My sister in law just got hers this week and  looking at it  from a distance i thought she had gotten a new Auburn pplate  b/c thos eyes  closely resembled  tiger eyes  and it wasnt until oi got right up on it  that  i realized it was an elephant.....

The script "A" looks ok on it but the faded gray elephant face doesn't do much. You have to be right on it to see it. If I was a spuater, I would've wanted something more bold than that. But the script A is cool though.

The orange lines on our tags look early 90's-ish to me. It reminds me of the lines that go across the caps that were popular then, much like the caps that Coach Dye used to wear....we could use an update regardless.

UA.jpg

Archived