Oregon boards?

Gray

Does anyone know of a comparable Duck message board to read in the month+ we have until the game? The only one i've found is GoDucks.net which doesn't seem to be all that active. Their 24/7 sports board is pretty dry as well. Certainly all of these duck fans are on the internet somewhere!

War Damn Eagle, beat the ducks!

I've been reading some of the posts on Oregon LIve. A lot of Bama fans have come on to it expressing their hate for us. It's quite refreshing when the Oregon fans are telling the Bama fans that they are sore losers and need to go elsewhere. When the Bama fans talk about hating Auburn because we cheated, they simply remind them that Alabama is currently on probation. Oregon fans seem like really nice people so far. The national championship game maybe the friendliest game ever! I can't wait for Glendale.

Ducks Attack is the best one that I know of. OregonLive is decent but I don't like the format. Lots of OSU flamers and yeah... 'Bama fans have shown up in force recently. Which I find very.... odd. I don't see Beaver fans swarming this place. Though a buddy of mine told me he heard "War Eagle" from multiple cynical and depressed Beaver fans as he walked out of Reser yesterday :lol:

Ducks Attack is the best one that I know of. OregonLive is decent but I don't like the format. Lots of OSU flamers and yeah... 'Bama fans have shown up in force recently. Which I find very.... odd. I don't see Beaver fans swarming this place. Though a buddy of mine told me he heard "War Eagle" from multiple cynical and depressed Beaver fans as he walked out of Reser yesterday :lol:

Odd huh?

Trust me, once you become more familiar with bama fans you'll start to understand their mindset, at that point you will no longer find it odd...

Don't take it personally I've gotten a great deal of texts from some of my Alabama, LSU and Florida friends AND FAMILY saying Go Ducks.

I'm not big on joining opposing teams message boards. That said, if anyone from this board would like to invite our upcoming foes to this board, it's welcome and perfectly acceptable.

When/if such invite is extended, please stress in said invite, that this is a FAMILY oriented board. ;)

TIA

Does anyone remember a writer from Portland who was on Finebaum in August?

This knucklehead was writing a book about SEC football with racial overtones.

His idea was that affluent "southerners" obtained entertainment on the backs of disadvantaged blacks and limited mobile low income whites. He was lambasted for 2 hours and finally admitted he hadn't even been to an SEC game. He even said that all the callers had changed his mind about how he viewed us.

He was supposed to attend the UO/UT game in Knoxville. Unfortunately UT failed to finish the game after a good start.

This guy is a big PAC 10 guy who thinks our schedules are weak and he predicted UO would be in the CG. He was right about that, just wondered if anyone else remembers this guy.

Don't take it personally I've gotten a great deal of texts from some of my Alabama, LSU and Florida friends AND FAMILY saying Go Ducks.

I'm not taking it seriously at all... Just annoyed Beavers tired of living in big brothers shadow. OSU was really psyched about this being their revenge game. Two years in a row they only needed to beat us in the regular season finale to win the conference championship and go to the Rose Bowl... BOTH times Oregon stopped them cold. This year was supposed to be the season where they got payback x1000 by knocking us out of the NC game.

Does anyone remember a writer from Portland who was on Finebaum in August?

This knucklehead was writing a book about SEC football with racial overtones.

His idea was that affluent "southerners" obtained entertainment on the backs of disadvantaged blacks and limited mobile low income whites. He was lambasted for 2 hours and finally admitted he hadn't even been to an SEC game. He even said that all the callers had changed his mind about how he viewed us.

He was supposed to attend the UO/UT game in Knoxville. Unfortunately UT failed to finish the game after a good start.

This guy is a big PAC 10 guy who thinks our schedules are weak and he predicted UO would be in the CG. He was right about that, just wondered if anyone else remembers this guy.

Yeah, I remember this guy; a real piece of work :rolleyes:

Saw some very active Auburn-Oregon threads on the CBS message boards, but scanning them, I saw the same old flames from bammers and other haters and very little discussion of football. I don't enjoy that type of exchange. But then that's a lot of what I saw on cockytalk, so maybe some of you enjoy that.

Just hopped on the Ducksattack.com board. So far, seems like some pretty good football centered discussion. Not too much dogging on Cam either which is always a plus. They actually show him a GREAT deal of respect. As of right now, Oregon fans are :thumbsup: with me.

They actually show him a GREAT deal of respect.

The video in your signature is pretty much all we needed to see.

http://ducksattack.com/forum/index.php

Here's the official link to our place if you're interested in joining in on the conversation. Glad to see those of you who have joined have your heads on straight and reading through this forum it looks as though you guys will be fun to debate with and converse with over the next month or so. Here's to a good game and Go Ducks! :big:

Welcome first off and congrats on the Pac 10 championship and your season.

Ya you will get the Bama fans first, then the UGA fans second, and then they will pretend to be Auburn fans third. Seems to be the traditional trend that happens.

Yeah I like Auburn fans so far! Lets get the debates starting! woot!

Oh and Beaverton Duck, you stole my name! ahahaha no wounder I couldnt use it.

Glad to have Auburn fans come over and be respectful on DucksAttack, so I decided to come over and see how things were being looked at from your perspective.

I am sure there will be a little smack talking going on on each board over the next month, but here is to being respectful, and understanding we are all fans and will root for our team no matter what!

Oregon 42 Auburn 37

Glad to have Auburn fans come over and be respectful on DucksAttack, so I decided to come over and see how things were being looked at from your perspective.

I am sure there will be a little smack talking going on on each board over the next month, but here is to being respectful, and understanding we are all fans and will root for our team no matter what!

Oregon 42 Auburn 37

Already with a score prediction, way to step it up! :lol:

I am really looking forward to this game. This is going to be awesome!

Auburn 43 Oregon 27

ok Oregon folks, lets start w/ the important questions. Any word yet on which unis from the extensive wardrobe the ducks will sport for the big game? ;)

second question, why is the OR/Or state game the "civil war"? Doesn't exactly sound absent of malice between the fans & hard to think of a part of the country less likely to have a reference to the 1861-65 fight?

thnx

Archived