AU v USF Wed 15th ESPNU

BZ770

Playing South Florida on Wednesday at 8pm on ESPNU. It's great seeing the Tigers before we get into SEC Play on TV. Please Support our Tigers.

This is the last game on TV before we play Florida State on Jan3rd. I'm like everyone else waiting on the MNC, but I am supporting Coach Barbee in getting the BB program back on the map.

Nice 4 point play by Frankie Sullivan. I didn't think he'd be back this soon. Is this his 1st game back?

Auburn down 28-24 at halftime.

Edit: Looks like my question was answered. lol

Good news that Frankie Sullivan is back on the floor. He played in the first half. Tigers trail by 4 at the half, but Sullivan ended the half with a 3 pointer and got the foul. he made the free throw for a 4 point play. 28-24 at the half, USF leads.

This is his first game back, since his knee surgery. With him we'll have a better experienced shooter on the floor. Our D looks much stronger than last year. If USF keeps turning it over we have a shot in the second half.

I feel so badly for this team. We've just got no scoring.

Yeah, pretty hard to win a game when you cant put points on the board. I hope we can get the program back on track in the next few years, I miss having some decent basketball to watch.

We might as face the fact that this is going to be along year. Lebo is gone so I can't complain about him. I hope that this young team to get better over the year and we make a decent showing in SEC play.

Archived