Troy tearing Ohio up!

Ryan Sanders

Troy has a fine QB and their receivers didn't drop a pass the entire first half. This is the first time I've watched them this year and they are impressive.

they should be good this next year, this team lost to UAB on a hail mary, a week after a heartbreaking 41-38 loss to oklahoma

state. that is a freshman QB!

That hail mary was also debated as to whether or not he was down before the goalline. I'm not even sure if it was reviewed.

Troy is by far my second favorite team in the state of Alabama. I remember seeing them when they were "Troy State" Div. II some years ago when I was in high school. The stadium was tiny, and I haven't been back since-did they expand on it when they moved up to Div. I?

they should be good this next year, this team lost to UAB on a hail mary, a week after a heartbreaking 41-38 loss to oklahoma

state. that is a freshman QB!

That hail mary was also debated as to whether or not he was down before the goalline. I'm not even sure if it was reviewed.

Troy is by far my second favorite team in the state of Alabama. I remember seeing them when they were "Troy State" Div. II some years ago when I was in high school. The stadium was tiny, and I haven't been back since-did they expand on it when they moved up to Div. I?

Yeah, they expanded it dramatically over the last 10 years. nice stadium, Field turf. about 35,000 capacity...

Archived