AU @ SC

kickinwang

where as this team been all year? up 47-36 with 15:26 to go. playing good d, not many turnovers and they're finishing on the fast breaks. come on tigers! pick up that first sec win!

Auburn up 55-50 9:08 to go, and we're in the bonus (11-12 from the ft line). Chubb forgot his shoes and had to get some from carolina; he needs to do that more, leading the team with 14pts

Wallace is playing really well today. I have to say they are playing well, I hope they can hang on to this lead and give Barbee his first SEC win.

Great win today! Finally put together a full game. This will be huge for the future! Show just how good this team can be. War Eagle!

:au:

Great win by our boys today. They played very well. Just what they needed, hopeflly this win is a spark.

This was a nice win. We finally got that big zero off our record. This was the 1st win since we beat Florida State on January 3rd. :blink:

Hopefully they can win one at home now.

Glad to see 'em get off the schnide...from what I've seen, our guys play hard if not always well. Hopefully this will breed more success.

Except for about a 5 min stretch in the 2nd half, they looked like a better team for sure. Good to see them get a win and hopefully start a stretch of good basketball. Some of the young guys look like they are starting to gain some confidence. Chubb was out of his mind and that helped a good bit. I liked the tenacity on the trap defense but their recovery when the pass got over the trap was a little haphazard and caused a few fouls and some open shots, but that's the risk/reward of the trap. All in all, they did what they needed to do to win.

It was good to finally see our boys pull out the big "W". Auburn went 2-6 in the month of January. 6 losses sandwiched by two impressive wins. CTB got his first SEC road win before his first SEC home win. Wonder how often that happens?

Archived