***Signing Day 2011 Thread

RunInRed

ESPN just saying CK has not signed yet, "confused". I hope we get Cyrus, but Wright is more important. As long as Wright is not 'confused", we're good.

So did anyone on here watch his announcement on ESPNU? If so, what did he say?

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ESPN just saying CK has not signed yet, "confused". I hope we get Cyrus, but Wright is more important. As long as Wright is not 'confused", we're good.

Hard to say he's "more" important. We have less depth on the O-line than D-line.

Hard to say he's "more" important. We have less depth on the O-line than D-line.

We have a lot of redshirts and other young Ol players on campus. This O-line class will be the #1 class with or without Cyrus.

All we have returning at DT is K. Carter and Whitaker. We have GOT to get DT's which, with the signing of Wright it looks like we have.

Cyrus did not look confused. He sounded very mature and spoke well. He did not seem nervous. I did not expect anything unusual.

Maybe the best thing to do is go fishing on NSD and read the papers the next morning.

Maybe the best thing to do is go fishing on NSD and read the papers the next morning.

I did this for several years up till this year. It doesn't help with the jitters much :big:

I'm sure it's something legit....no meltdown needed just yet. :rolleyes:

I see we are at 25 kids. Will we sign 3 more to get to 27? If so, who's on the radar?

25+3=27?

Good catch. One site has us at 24, so I was thinking +3. I should just stick to one site or get back to work. LOL

Not in front of a TV. Is there really any drama or jus waiting on his NLOI? He didn't seem unsure of himself at his announcement at all

Let's not forget that Shon Coleman should be showing up this year. If he's back to what he was before he got sick he would still be the best OT in the country wouldn't he?

Let's not forget that Shon Coleman should be showing up this year. If he's back to what he was before he got sick he would still be the best OT in the country wouldn't he?

Coleman won't play until 2012

I think Shon is a year away from being ready to play.

he said something about the coaches and he talked to his brother alot and decided in his heart that it was Auburn

Did he leave something hanging at the end? Remember Arthur Pinski (of the Pinski file)? "Of course you are aware....."

I think Shon is a year away from being ready to play.

Minimum.

I don't think he will even be able to work out till late in the fall. I think I read that somewhere.

Does anybody have any REAL info on Cyrus?

Is this just a bad fax machine issue or is this something "BIG" going on?

NCAA has stated due to all the weather related issues in the country that a good mobile phone image of a signed letter is good enough so even if the fax was broken there is no excuses for not send it to someone.

Does anybody have any REAL info on Cyrus?

Is this just a bad fax machine issue or is this something "BIG" going on?

All I know is what I have seen coming across from multiple people on Twitter. I've had ESPNU's signing day show on in the background and they haven't mentioned it, but I am also working so I may have missed it if they did. Pretty sure they didn't, though.

Archived