***Signing Day 2011 Thread

RunInRed

I think we're seeing a conflict between relationship Cyrus and independent Cyrus - worlds are colliding.

Ah, it was subtle. :thumbsup:

Good episode. :big:

haha...that was just on last night on fox 6 in bham at 630..LOL!!

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some quotes from Chizik's presser...

Chizik: "We feel like we scratched all the itches." Mentions offensive and defensive lines.

Chizik: "Great day for Auburn football today ... Always look for what your needs are ... don't care about stars."

Chizik: "This is another brick in the foundation of what we're trying to build .... we have not arrived."

We just got the "official" list passed out as Gene begins speaking. No Kouandjio on the list. No surprise additions.

On Gabe Wright: "We feel like he was the best defensive tackle in the nation."

Chizik "could not be more excited" about secondary class. Says they think Erique Florence "is going to be a great safety."

Chizik calls Erique Florence "a huge get." And Quan Bray "one of the most exciting players in Georgia. He can do it all."

Chizik on Kris Frost recruiting confusion: "We just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page from top to bottom."

Chizik on OL signees: "We had to do a great job of evaluating ... what is the opportunity they could come in and play young."

@auburnbeat

@AUBlog

@jzenor

@wareagleextra

if he goes to bama then after what the ncaa put us through i want them at bamas door

Via Twitter:

@finebaum: AU Undercover, 'Koundjio & Bama coaches are talking this afternoon.'

he also they are talking to AU coaches to

did hear that sabin treaten to pull his brothers free ride if he does sign...sure that's not true but :roflol: wouldn't supprise me

Yeah, If he doesn't sign with Bama Saban has already notified CK's brother to "prepare for a spanking".

Via Twitter:

did hear that sabin treaten to pull his brothers free ride if he does sign...sure that's not true but :roflol: wouldn't supprise me

If he did we could get two for the price of one.......transfer AND new signee...

Don't hold your breath that he actually made the comment, but I wouldn't put anything past him.

168979_947280370451_7032682_48976088_6507479_n.jpg

Todd Van Emst photo

168451_947362780301_7032682_48977084_1840817_n.jpg

Todd Van Emst photo

167829_947395479771_7032682_48977713_820113_n.jpg

Todd Van Emst photo

where is Gabe??

24 is Gabe....that pic was prior to the LOI.

k- don't need any more chest pains today!!

Via Twitter:

If a coach (any coach) made that threat to my son I would make sure the younger son signed where he wanted and I would tell the older son he could transfer wherever he wanted. I would then tell the coach to kiss my butt.

Via Twitter:

If a coach (any coach) made that threat to my son I would make sure the younger son signed where he wanted and I would tell the older son he could transfer wherever he wanted. I would then tell the coach to kiss my butt.

+200! Plus, I'd make dang sure every news agency knew exactly what happened.

Archived