***Signing Day 2011 Thread

RunInRed

Has bray signed yet?

Just got it, Bray is in.

All eyes forward now! :)

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet! I had to focus on work for about twenty minutes, and when I came back both Cyrus and Quan Bray are in! Fantastic news! Great job coaches and good decisions by all the new members of the Auburn Family!!

Has bray signed yet?

Just got it, Bray is in.

What are my posts blocked? Old news... :roflol:

I didn't see where you posted that he signed his LOI. Sorry.

Maybe this gives Crowell something to think about.

Unfortunately, that ship has already sailed.

Crowell doesn't announce for another hour. Until he signs his LOI, he is still in play. If AU coaches can pull Cyrus from Maryland, then maybe they can work some magic and pull Crowell from Georgia.

Come on Gabe Wright!!!! MAKE OUR DAYS!!!!!! WAR EAGLE! I can't hardly even believe that we have done this well. I mean, WE HAVE :cheer: OWNED THIS STATE SO FAR IN 2011~!

everything is gravy from this point on..

I believe Gabe Wright is the most important Auburn prospect that was uncommitted as of yesterday. Another quality DT in this class is essential. Bring Gabe in and we can all dance in the streets!

I say it's great to be an Auburn Tiger..say it's great to be an Auburn Tiger!!!

Watch Gabe Wright's announcement live

The Ledger-Enquirer will have a live webcast of Columbus-Carver defensive tackle Gabe Wright's announcement on Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. ET. Go to the main page at www.ledger-enquirer.com to watch.

I got this off of war eagle extra blog.

Espn just moved us to 2! We get wright we will have 9 espn150 guys. Could be a huge class

Not according to their site? We are #6. ESPN REcruiting class ranks

It's early in the day, but Gene Chizik and Auburn are making some news and forcing some changes in the top 25. Four-star S Erique Florence's decision to stay in state and play for Auburn over USC helped the Tigers move up to No. 6. Florence is the nation's No. 4 safety and No. 52 in the ESPNU 150.

Tennessee surprised many by landing OLB Curt Maggitt, who is the nation's No. 3 OLB and No. 63 in the ESPNU 150, and 6-6, 310-pound four-star OT Antonio Richardson, who is No. 105 inthe ESPNU 150 and the nation's No. 8 OT, on signing day.

The top five remains the same with Florida State still at No. 1, followed by Texas, Alabama, USC and Florida.

Plenty of movement is still to come, so these rankings can and will change. After all, nothing is official until the recruits sign on Feb. 2.

I just looked a minute ago and this was our ranking by the big three services.

Scout: 3

Rivals: 7

ESPN: 6

We are obviously set great with the people we already have, and another one or two guys and we could be a consensus top five.

Archived