***Signing Day 2011 Thread

RunInRed

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, his parents won. Brent Calloway to UAT. Best of luck to him.

That's sad. His foster "parents" should be ashamed of themselves. I'd hate to think I would force my "child" into a school he doesn't want to go to and publicly criticize his ability to play the position he wants to play.

Calloway to bama..per AU undercover

I hope $aban and Calloway's fo$ter parent are proud. Excuse me, but when some guy is the paid foster parent of three kids and all three wind up on college athletic scholarships, something stinks.

That's a pretty good way to pull in some extra cash from the State of Alabama while you hope one of them hits it big with the pros.

Best wishes to Brent, the others involved, not so much.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I'll admit it, but I predict a transfer within two years. It's hard to excel when your heart isn't in it and based on everything I've heard from reliable people, Daddy hotboxed this kid into going to bammer. The decision was not really his to make.

Calloway to bama..per AU undercover

Well, his parents won. But Calloway really didn't have much of a choice. Good luck to him, and I hope he does get to play. Sounds like foster daddy is running the show, so I hope he gets along with Saban. If not, Calloway's football career may be over.

I wish Calloway the best of luck. He has a lot to live up to now, and I feel sorry for him due to his father. If he doesn't have success there will be a lot of fans who will jump on him quickly.

:lmao:

This situation is just wrong on so many levels. Oh, well.

Yeah you hanging out on an AU board is wrong on a lot of levels. But tell us you aren't obsessed.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I'll admit it, but I predict a transfer within two years. It's hard to excel when your heart isn't in it and based on everything I've heard from reliable people, Daddy hotboxed this kid into going to bammer. The decision was not really his to make.

Surely you jest. What child wouldn't want to go to Bama? Far bet it from Bama to accept a commit from a kid whose father forced him to go there!

with calloway out do we have a shot at Cowell? You have to think that means no bama for Cowell?

Our ship has sailed on Crowell. Calloway is a LB prospect at Bama--not RB

So much for St. Nick's "you shop we shop." Saban is a moral whore.

yeah but nobody else except "Peaches" wanted to buy. He must like that dark pink of bama.

So much for St. Nick's "you shop we shop." Saban is a moral whore.

yeah but nobody else except "Peaches" wanted to buy. He must like that dark pink green of the REC.

Fixed that for you.

Class is looking fantastic. I believe Quan Bray is our only outstanding verbal that we don't have a letter from. And of course two big announcements coming up from Cyrus and Gabe Wright. Hopefully we can close strong!

Threzie signs. Cadillac #2.

Yes!

BTW, Thank You AUFamily.com! Woke up to my internet not working, thanks Charter! Ugh anyway, you guys kept me sane with the updates while using my BlackBerry.

WAR EAGLE! Come on down Cyrus & Gabe!

My only thoughts on this, and trust me it pains me to say..... BUT....... For the kids sake I hope he falls in love with bammer and becomes the man that he dreams and is capable of being. This stinks to high heaven, and this foster dad needs to be kicked in the head for the way he "picks and chooses" his kids.

As of right now Quan is the only one left that hasn't sent in his LOI.

Archived