2013 5* DT Dee Liner (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

It still cracks me up how so many people STALK 18 yr old kids

Following a recruit on twitter is not stalking. By that definition everyone on twitter is stalking everyone they follow.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jojo1515

Yet your on a forum that is talking about mostly 18 year old kids. Pot meet kettle. If you had ever been on twitter, you would realize that people like EDW retweet prospects tweets, therefore; by following AU guys, I also see tweets of 18 yr olds. Be sure to let me know if that is alright with you.

Following a recruit on twitter is not stalking. By that definition everyone on twitter is stalking everyone they follow.

No different than people in here, pandering for info about 18 yr old recruits. Where do you think a lot of info comes from?.....Social Media....its what people do now. Put your abacus away.

"Pot meet kettle"......................LOL............. I'm so used to trying to decypher some of the typos here I thought you were referring to something called "pot meat" at first..............LOL.................

My apologies, now back to our regularly scheduled DL discussion.

:Sing:

Wasnt D in ttown this weekend? He just tweeted "so ready for college ball". Plus he seems to be tweeting with and retweeting mostly people associated with bama....not saying this means anything, just a little concerning

I haven't seen this at all. He tweets about stuff most high school boys would be talking about. I haven't seen any type of Bama bias. The only bias I have seen has been defending his AU commitment.

Wasnt D in ttown this weekend? He just tweeted "so ready for college ball". Plus he seems to be tweeting with and retweeting mostly people associated with bama....not saying this means anything, just a little concerning

I haven't seen this at all. He tweets about stuff most high school boys would be talking about. I haven't seen any type of Bama bias. The only bias I have seen has been defending his AU commitment.

^^^^BINGO!!!!^^^^ I think some people want Dee to de-commit just so they could brag and say " I told you so". I just cannot see why people are so certain he will flip to UAT. Feb 6th cannot come soon enough....

@Liner_25

I need to go to WalMart!

Oh no guys. This is definitive. He's all Bama now. :slapfh:/>

^^^^^STALKER!!!....LOL

LOL.... I'm outside his house right now about to knock. What should I say?!! What should I say?!!!

Maybe he said that because after being around those guys for weekend he's ready to knock some of them around on the field. Who knows?

Guest jojo1515

Like I said, it probably doesnt mean anything. Funny thing is, I usually tell people not to to over-analyze. Guess I might take my own advice lol. I think that with all the concern over him flipping, I thought him being so ready to play after leaving bama was a little concerning...I hope is ready to suit up for AU and kick bama's butt! Who really knows what an 18 yr old kid is thinking anyways.

No different than people in here, pandering for info about 18 yr old recruits. Where do you think a lot of info comes from?.....Social Media....its what people do now. Put your abacus away.

I can't tell. Were you agreeing or disagreeing with me? lol

Guest jojo1515

Im pretty sure he was agreeing with you E. No hidden internet jokes there lol

@Liner_25

I need to go to WalMart!

^^^^^STALKER!!!....LOL

LOL.... I'm outside his house right now about to knock. What should I say?!! What should I say?!!!

ask him if he needs a ride?

@Liner_25

I need to go to WalMart!

^^^^^STALKER!!!....LOL

Ring the doorbell and run. I want to know how fast he is.

On defense, we MUST have Fosert, Liner and Lawson. And though I have no inside info. I strongly believe they'll end up signing with us.

[quote name=leglessdan'

timestamp='1358129025' post='1792333]

@Liner_25

I need to go to WalMart!

^^^^^STALKER!!!....LOL

If he catches him before he makes it out of the yard he is a definite keeper!

[quote name=leglessdan'

@Liner_25

I need to go to WalMart!

^^^^^STALKER!!!....LOL

I'm 32 and probably run like a 5.5 40. I feel like its not going to be that impressive if I'm caught, but here goes nothing! Wish me luck!

[quote name=WarEagle10'

timestamp='1358134481' post='1792392]

[quote name=leglessdan'

@Liner_25

I need to go to WalMart!

^^^^^STALKER!!!....LOL

I'm 32 and probably run like a 5.5 40. I feel like its not going to be that impressive if I'm caught, but here goes nothing! Wish me luck!

You should have a huge lead though.

unless he's waiting by the door for you......

or even worse, around the corner, and he blindsides you as you are coming off the porch! :slapfh::-X

It would be best to take someone with you. You dont have to be faster than Liner, you only need to be faster than the guy you bring along. It's the same principal you use when hiking in bear country.

Agreeing bro WDE

Archived