2013 5* DT Dee Liner (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

So has Liner met ANY Auburn players? There is no way you can build a relationship if you don't even talk to each other. You don't see each other. You don't talk to the family. There is one way to know if you get along or "fit." You have to talk. Where is he talking? February 6th is just a few weeks away.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is all over but Mikeys whining and crying.

Oh ****. Why did you say that? lol

So,is his whining and crying a good thing,or a bad thing for AU??

Has no impact on AU. My post was basically saying why draw out more of it. lol

Gotcha.LOL

Whats your best guess right now on Dee?If today were signing day,would he be an Auburn Tiger?

Gotcha.LOL

Whats your best guess right now on Dee?If today were signing day,would he be an Auburn Tiger?

I really don't want to speculate on it til NSD.

Gotcha.LOL

I really don't want to speculate on it til NSD.

Thats cool,though your statement doesnt give me the warm fuzzies about our chances lol.

This might not mean anything at all when it comes to choosing a school, but Dee, Jeremy J., Jason Smith, Kamryn M,. and Cameron Toneyy all joke on each other on twitter. To me it sounds sound like they're close friends. Maybe this will help us

This might not mean anything at all when it comes to choosing a school, but Dee, Jeremy J., Jason Smith, Kamryn M,. and Cameron Toneyy all joke on each other on twitter. To me it sounds sound like they're close friends. Maybe this will help us

Yeah, maybe I'm reading too much into it. Was just thinking about Dee's rant the other night about how he hasn't ever said anything about flipping. Maybe Ole' BoneHEAD was the one twisting his words around????

Some bams are saying:

-Dee liner posted "Never Again" on his twitter page. <--Don't like this one here :dunno:

-"Liner and his family were seen wearing Bama gear head to toe their trip. Sounds like they really enjoyed it but you never know whats going on with this guy"

-BOL says a top commit is about to switch to Alabama.

-I got the e-mail. It is Dee Liner. No surprise, but I still wish everyone would just leave him alone so he can do it own his own accord. Badly kept secret or not, I don't want him spurning us to spite recruitniks.

(Funny one here) ->

"I still think he is trolling the shite out of us. I won't believe he comes until his signature is on the LOI and our staff receives it."

-----------Bama fans seem to think they may possibly be getting trolled as do some AU fans...

Some bams are saying:

-Dee liner posted "Never Again" on his twitter page. <--Don't like this one here :dunno:

-"Liner and his family were seen wearing Bama gear head to toe their trip. Sounds like they really enjoyed it but you never know whats going on with this guy"

-I got the e-mail. It is Dee Liner. No surprise, but I still wish everyone would just leave him alone so he can do it own his own accord. Badly kept secret or not, I don't want him spurning us to spite recruitniks.

(Funny one here) ->

"I still think he is trolling the shite out of us. I won't believe he comes until his signature is on the LOI and our staff receives it."

-----------Bama fans seem to think they may possibly be getting trolled as do some AU fans...

I think that's kind of our slogan now. (Well, it should be.)

Some bams are saying:

(Funny one here) ->

He may have been referring to Tim Williams. But of course, Andrew Bone would never clarify that, being the homer that he is. He'll continue to let people allude to whatever they want.

With all the buzz about Liner and flipping does anyone have any insight as to whether he will take another visit to Auburn before signing day?

I wish we could lock this thread until Feb 6th. It is like we want him to de-commit. Kind of sick of it seeing 20-30 posts about him de-commiting and the youngster has said all along that he is committed to Auburn. I wish someone would explain why he would stay committed if he is so sure he is going to UAT?

What would be the reasoning? He could just be playing UAT for all the negativity the spewed his way when he got into a little trouble over the summer? I still take him for his word until he say's otherwise. I wish some other's would have a little faith in Dee but I guess it is easier to believe every one else....

With all the buzz about Liner and flipping does anyone have any insight as to whether he will take another visit to Auburn before signing day?

only thing anyone knows right now is it's possible.

It has been reported that he will come Feb 1st with carl, Reuben Bower and Adams...

I would feel alot better if he would announce he was gonna visit feb 1st..... Im starting to expect the worst with Dee. Hope he is just enjoying himself. Period.

It has been reported that he will come Feb 1st with carl, Reuben Bower and Adams...

Any source on the report?

Any source on the report?

It's somewhere in this thread I'm sure. I've read it several times here. I don't remember what the actual source was though.

Archived