2013 5* DT Dee Liner (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has there been any response to his OV in turdland this past weekend?

No. It does not look like he did any interviews.

Ellitor do you have a gut feeling on where Liner will end up? Thanks

Yes.

E, aren't you being the sneaky one today

Guest jojo1515

Yes.

HAHA. I think we all have a "gut" feeling, but unless we ourselves are Dee Liner, it is just that, a gut feeling. I am thinking AU since he is committed and supposedly an AU fan. While his behavior leaves alot to be speculated, his words thus far have not.

The funny thing about Dee is he will come out and emphatically say he has never said he is flipping yet he hasn't really come out and said anything strong about his commitment to AU.

I'm not being critical, just an observation. He appears to be doing what anyone would after the coaching change and reviewing his options. But now that the staff is in place, the longer it takes for these kids to solidify their commitment, the less likely I expect them to sign with us.

Side note, I think Foster is the key to this defensive class and the sooner we can reel him back in the stronger the class will be.

Yes.

HAHA. I think we all have a "gut" feeling, but unless we ourselves are Dee Liner, it is just that, a gut feeling. I am thinking AU since he is committed and supposedly an AU fan. While his behavior leaves alot to be speculated, his words thus far have not.

Exactly.

The funny thing about Dee is he will come out and emphatically say he has never said he is flipping yet he hasn't really come out and said anything strong about his commitment to AU.

I'm not being critical, just an observation. He appears to be doing what anyone would after the coaching change and reviewing his options. But now that the staff is in place, the longer it takes for these kids to solidify their commitment, the less likely I expect them to sign with us.

Side note, I think Foster is the key to this defensive class and the sooner we can reel him back in the stronger the class will be.

Not necessarily the case. Reuben and Dee have both said they will make their final public decision on NSD.

I rewrote the question 3 times to make sure you would answer the question and you still found a way to get around what I really wanted to know. Good job!!!

I rewrote the question 3 times to make sure you would answer the question and you still found a way to get around what I really wanted to know. Good job!!!

;D

I can't uderstand why so many of you keep on with Dee. He has said over and over and over and over again that he is all Auburn! Why can't you guys just take him at his word? If for some reason he doesn't sign with Auburn, then all you cliff jumpers, sky is falling people can tell everybody else I told you so. He is a 17/18 year old kid, take him for his word until he proves otherwise. War Eagle Dee

I am not going to speculate on this one til after NSD.

I can't uderstand why so many of you keep on with Dee. He has said over and over and over and over again that he is all Auburn! Why can't you guys just take him at his word? If for some reason he doesn't sign with Auburn, then all you cliff jumpers, sky is falling people can tell everybody else I told you so. He is a 17/18 year old kid, take him for his word until he proves otherwise. War Eagle Dee

At the very least they have valid concerns. Trips to Bama the past 3 months: 4 Trips to Auburn: 0

At the very least they have valid concerns. Trips to Bama the past 3 months: 4 Trips to Auburn: 0

Maybe, but again all he has said tweeted to anyone who will listen is say he is committed to Auburn. I have a 16 year old son and this would get very frustrating to hear the school he was COMMITTED to keep asking him why he was going to flip to their rival.In the end he and God are the only ones who really know, all I know is what he has said every time he is asked. If and say if, the plan is to wait til NSD, then that will say more about his character and the turds than is will say about Auburn!

I guess I would just rather see Auburn people, say " can't wait to see you in O&B" instead of "he's gonna filp, he's gonna flip I just know it".

Just to confirm...over the last 3 months dee has visited bama 3 times and auburn 0? If true, then its pretty clear where this kid is going to school.

it's 4. He visited there 3 weeks in a row at one point, then 4 being this past weekend. However that does not mean it's clear. He gets on people when they bad mouth Auburn.

Not saying you are wrong, but where has he said that since the staff changes at AU?

Can you give me a link to where he said it? TIA

Stuff like this is all I've seen.

So... 247 dropped Liner's 5 star and moved him 80 spots down after his T-town visit. AU bound?

Maybe, but again all he has said tweeted to anyone who will listen is say he is committed to Auburn. I have a 16 year old son and this would get very frustrating to hear the school he was COMMITTED to keep asking him why he was going to flip to their rival.In the end he and God are the only ones who really know, all I know is what he has said every time he is asked. If and say if, the plan is to wait til NSD, then that will say more about his character and the turds than is will say about Auburn!

I guess I would just rather see Auburn people, say " can't wait to see you in O&B" instead of "he's gonna filp, he's gonna flip I just know it".

I've seen where he has told people that he hasn't told anyone he was goIng to flip to uat. I haven't seen anywhere where he has stated he's firm to Auburn. If anything he's dodged the question. That's what makes people worry. What's funny is the the only one of the "big three" the insiders feel confident we get is the one who is not currently listed as a commit. I do hope they all end up in O&B though ;)

That's what I'm saying.

Liner may be firm as can be, but he sure doesn't act like someone who is. You would think he would want to send out a positive messasge to others recruits and help build the class he was going to be part off. It's in his best interest, if so.

The fact he hasn't visited or even spoke of Auburn (while visiting UA 4 times) doesn't send a positive message at all for our recruiting class.

I don't have any problems with solid commits taking all five OV's, but at least say you are solid to Gus Malzahn & AU, if you are.

Archived