2013 5* DT Dee Liner (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

With all the buzz about Liner and flipping does anyone have any insight as to whether he will take another visit to Auburn before signing day?

It has been reported that he will come Feb 1st with carl, Reuben Bower and Adams...

Any source on the report?

Not reported. Just rumored right now.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish we could lock this thread until Feb 6th. It is like we want him to de-commit. Kind of sick of it seeing 20-30 posts about him de-commiting and the youngster has said all along that he is committed to Auburn. I wish someone would explain why he would stay committed if he is so sure he is going to UAT?

What would be the reasoning? He could just be playing UAT for all the negativity the spewed his way when he got into a little trouble over the summer? I still take him for his word until he say's otherwise. I wish some other's would have a little faith in Dee but I guess it is easier to believe every one else....

Agree 100%

+1000...tired of all the talk of this kid...either we're making him mad or we're feeding a huge animal ego. Either one is bad. I will cheer him on if we sign him, but right now I am just tired of it.

Recruiting isn't for the trusting.

ESPN & recruiting services have turned an already ugly process into something much worse.

It's a process that makes many already cocky teens play dishonest games. ESPN counts on this monster they have created to show every NSD.

I wish we could lock this thread until Feb 6th. It is like we want him to de-commit. Kind of sick of it seeing 20-30 posts about him de-commiting and the youngster has said all along that he is committed to Auburn. I wish someone would explain why he would stay committed if he is so sure he is going to UAT?

What would be the reasoning? He could just be playing UAT for all the negativity the spewed his way when he got into a little trouble over the summer? I still take him for his word until he say's otherwise. I wish some other's would have a little faith in Dee but I guess it is easier to believe every one else....

The better question would be why isnt he out recruiting for Auburn instead of going to Tuscaloosa 4 weeks in a row, wearing uat gear? Whether he is trolling or not, whether he signs with us or not, he does not look good to anyone when this stuff happens.

The better question would be why isnt he out recruiting for Auburn instead of going to Tuscaloosa 4 weeks in a row, wearing uat gear? Whether he is trolling or not, whether he signs with us or not, he does not look good to anyone when this stuff happens.

Again, until Dee say's something different, why not believe his word?

Again, until Dee say's something different, why not believe his word?

Not that I don't believe him, but actions speak volumes. I hope he indeed does sign with AU.

AuburnChopper@AuburnChopper

I believe Dee has de-committed. The recruiting sites are almost all up and reporting it now.

AuburnChopper@AuburnChopper

Thank you, Dee. For moving on. Good luck in your future endeavors. #WarEagle

Auchopper on twitter just said Dee has indeed de-committed??????

Dude, the buzz has been way too obvious for a couple of weeks now.

84 seconds ago

4-star defensive tackle Dee Liner confirmed to me via text that he has decommitted from Auburn and is no longer considering the Tigers.

per Bryan Mathews

Well, to be terribly blunt, "Cya Dee, best of luck till you play AU, and I am glad you finally left and did not play AU up until NSD; which means that there is in fact some class to ya bud."

Well, to be terribly blunt, "Cya Dee, best of luck till you play AU, and I am glad you finally left and did not play AU up until NSD; which means that there is in fact some class to ya bud."

+1, but looking back that all that has transpired we couldve been played all this time anyway. Hard to honestly believe that a kid from MuscleShoals isn't a bammer fan. Cmon. Either way, good luck and hope our OL have you on your back for 60 minutes in the IB.

Too bad...but can anyone really say they are surprised? :dunno:

Archived