2013 5* DT Dee Liner (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do freaking bammers know this crap?? Its really aggravating that they seem to be looking for any little thing to cast shadows on our program. Sure it would have came out eventually, but the very day it happens??? Its almost like the cops phone in to Andrew Bone and tell him when our recruits don't stinkin' wash behind their ears!!!!!

Man this is frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :banghead:

This has nothing to do with Bone working for the Bammer rivals site. He also covers the stete of Alabama high school recruiting for the whole state so he would be the rivals guy covering the story.

I know that E but how do they know this so soon? That is the frustrating part...

It's called Twitter  :dunno:

Wow sneaking in to and breaking in to a swimming pool? Aren't those FED charges?

Would the line of men on this baord who have done that as kids start forming please?

I posted that while looking guilty. :rolleyes:

Wow sneaking in to and breaking in to a swimming pool? Aren't those FED charges?

Would the line of men on this baord who have done that as kids start forming please?

I posted that while looking guilty. :rolleyes:

Does swimming in the condo pool after posted hours count?  If so, the I was guilty at least 2 or 3 times a week during my summers in Auburn.

Neither incident appears to be "serious" at all, and I wouldn't be surprised if either/both charges get dropped. I know it "looks bad", especially coupled with Lawson's recent incident in Oregon, but this honestly is not that big of a deal IMO.

That being said, brace yourselves for a meltdown by a segment of the AU fanbase and a TIDAL WAVE of negative comments towards AU by the bams... :rolleyes:

I've broken into my community pool after hours twice since they made it... and I haven't even bought my card to get in yet. The first time in my boxers :P

This sounds like a huge character problem

I've broken into my community pool after hours twice since they made it... and I haven't even bought my card to get in yet. The first time in my boxers :P

This sounds like a huge character problem

:(You are lying about the boxers aren't you? :laugh:

So which story is true? Some on here are saying the cops came to her house and was at the wrong residence trying to arrest his mom while others (Nick Lough WAFF) are saying that it his mom was pulled over in a traffic stop and Liner pulled up in a second vehicle and started a scene with the cops. Anyone know the facts from the fiction? And whoever said that he probably got arrested for his size is probably right. The Nick Lough tweets said it was a female cop so a guy of his size was probably very intimidating to her.

Everybody go show Dee some support on twitter.  This is no big deal and everything will be dropped.  His twiter handle dee_no_line.

U can't be serious.  These are minor incidents.  Let me guess u never have snuck into a swimming pool. or protected your mom.  Don't post crap loke this on this board take it to the bammer board.

I'll put it in yellow so some will understand.

Someone with CNN/FOX/NBC connections needs to get this some coverage. The world cannot tolerate a crime wave like this.

Drop him? While you are entitled to your opinion I'm entitled to my response.

Dude, please.Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.

How many other kids in the south do you think went swimming someplace last night that was closed?

HUNDREDS.

If it is only swimming at a pool after its closed then I feel a little bit better about this. Thanks guys for the info.

I look for the press to only focus on the two arrests without any specifics and like it was said before, these are obvious signs of character flaws.  :dunno:

I would hope my son would be there with his mom if he seen her pulled over and I know he will probably be swimming in a pool after hours at some point in his life. heck when we are at the beach, I usually take my kids down to the pool after its "closed". Evidently I am a bad person for this.  

WAR EAGLE DEE!! Stay strong!!   :aufb:

When I was his age we were driving around blowing up people's mailboxes for not tipping us on their pizza deliveries. Not to mention I would slap the s*** out ANYONE messing with my mom. I don't care if it's a cop or not. Cops aren't perfect people. All I'm saying is, every single person who has lived a life worth telling a story or two about has done something probably 20x worse than Dee. Who cares what the bammers think? At least Dee didn't t-bag the cop.

No I have never snuck into a swimming pool at 1 o'clock in the morning. I would certainly never break into any place that was closed only a week after being arrested by the police for an earlier incident

We always just held our breath underwater when the cops drove by  :dunno:

Getting in wasn't too hard when they left a person-sized hole in the fence...

Anyway.. There are conflicting reports about the first incident so comments on it now are just speculation. The second one... Seriously who hasn't done that...

EDIT: okay besides oxford tiger

I snuck into an apartment pool around 2AM with a female accomplice when I was much younger and single.  We tried to be quiet.  But not quiet enough.  The Security Guard asked us to leave.  My friend asked him to turn around while she got dressed.   ;D  

Being up in Bammer Land Central, wouldn't surprise me one bit if the cops are Bammers. MS is not a big place and everyone knows hes committed to the good guys. Hassling our recruits IMO.

:zapbama:

When I was his age we were driving around blowing up people's mailboxes for not tipping us on their pizza deliveries. Not to mention I would slap the s*** out ANYONE messing with my mom. I don't care if it's a cop or not. Cops aren't perfect people. All I'm saying is, every single person who has lived a life worth telling a story or two about has done something probably 20x worse than Dee. Who cares what the bammers think? At least Dee didn't t-bag the cop.

The problem is no one here knows what was actually taking place between Dee's mom and the police. For all we know, it could have been totally appropriate and Dee overreacted. 

Archived