2013 5* DT Dee Liner (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

How many camps did dee do this summer.  He did well at these correct?  Most discussion was Lawson/Rodgers and the potential "flip crew".   Are there any more competitive camps after this weekend or are these kids getting focused on their senior year?

He has been to 4 or 5 this summer. Yes other teams have camps next weekend. Plus Rodgers has called out both Monty and RN for a camp in atlanta coming up.

He didn't call out Lawson?

He's already competed against Lawson; calling them out is due to them not having competed at any of the same camps, I think. More like, "You scared? Well then bring it!"

I thought that he already went up against Monty earlier this summer too?  Maybe I was wrong though.

He is a guard. He was probably calling out the top 2 DTs.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RN is an end. I don't think he's faced Monty or RN. That's why he's called them out.

RN is an end. I don't think he's faced Monty or RN. That's why he's called them out.

You are right. He called the 2 he has not faced yet.

Ugh! more of this. My head still hurts! :(

Ugh! more of this. My head still hurts! :(

haha just another day on the recruiting roller coaster.

It's all over each recruits threads today. Too much cryptic code, Not enough english language for me to decypher. 

Help Congratulate Dee on finding out that he is going to be a daddy:wedance:

Help Congratulate Dee on finding out that he is going to be a daddy. Now time to grow up fast...

I thought that was just a joke from Reuben Foster.

Help Congratulate Dee on finding out that he is going to be a daddy. Now time to grow up fast...

It is a joke. Haha. Dee was messing with Reuben saying that he (Reuben) was gonna join RN at Clemson. Then Reuben came back with that. Just two friends being friends. Don't read too much into it.

I think it was a joke. Foster and Liner have been cracking on each other all day. See the Foster flips thread.

please do note that the original poster put it in yellow.  i think they acknowledged it was a joke as well.  :o

please do note that the original poster put it in yellow.  i think they acknowledged it was a joke as well.   :o

They edited it afterwards.

Dee Liner ‏@Liner_25

Just got done talking to #PatDye nice coach! He invited me to come fish at his house!!

Good job Coach!! 

Dee Liner ‏@Liner_25

Just got done talking to #PatDye nice coach! He invited me to come fish at his house!!

Good job Coach!! 

:thumbsup:

Dee Liner ‏@Liner_25

Good job Coach!! 

:thumbsup:

Pat Dye!  :thumbsup::bow:

Dee needs to take him up on it. Dye is getting up there in age, but a great man that is full of wisdom that anyone can learn a lot from. I would love to sit and listen to Dye talk (in between coughs of course).

if Dee has the chance, he needs to take it.  He invited me to fish in his pond once.  Caught a bunch of fish (I only catch and release fresh water).  He went inside his lodge for a while as i was fishing.  when he returned, he asked where all of the fish were.  I told him in the pond.  He told me that's where all of the big ones need to stay, but the smaller ones need to be thrown on the bank if i wasn't going to keep them.  He said my visit needed to benefit him as much as it did me.  "Now get to work!"  LOL.  He was really cool for asking me out there.  An experience I will never forget.

if Dee has the chance, he needs to take it.  He invited me to fish in his pond once.  Caught a bunch of fish (I only catch and release fresh water).  He went inside his lodge for a while as i was fishing.  when he returned, he asked where all of the fish were.  I told him in the pond.  He told me that's where all of the big ones need to stay, but the smaller ones need to be thrown on the bank if i wasn't going to keep them.  He said my visit needed to benefit him as much as it did me.  "Now get to work!"  LOL.  He was really cool for asking me out there.  An experience I will never forget.

Very cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool.

Very, very cool.

Great experience and story trout. This is something to be proud of.

Archived