2013 5* DT Dee Liner (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

Folks, I've cleaned the thread up a bit and unlocked it.  Now let's continue a civil discourse about this AUsome young DL who is one of the top players in the country and committed to AU...and who has admittedly made some recent mistakes.  As a reminder, if you have a disagreement with another member that appears to require multiple posts to resolve, please take it to the PM side of the house.  And finally, you may want to review the sticky post above about not talking negatively about recruits.  Thanks and War Eagle!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Herk. I'm sure once Liner is dominating folks this Fall then all will be forgiven and forgotten. I'm behind him until the coaches are not. WDE

Thanks Herk. I am really looking forward to seeing Dee go from a boy to a man @ Auburn. I really think between him and Trey Johnson committing LAST YEAR has been a huge reason why this years recruiting class is so dynamic! I don't know of many 17 -18 year old boys who haven't been mischievous , most don't get caught though. This is a great learning moment for Dee and I am sure he will grow from this. There is an old adage that goes ..." Don't judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes" War Eagle! :believe:

I'm not judging Dee or Zeke. I'm just praying and hoping that they will get back on the right track.

Not directing you or anyone A4E, just a friendly reminder to be careful what is said because everyone here was young once, believe it or not :thumbsup: And I feel what you said earlier but this is not a JoePa incident either. They will both grow from this b/c they will become Auburn Men! Believe that! :thumbsup:

If the worst thing he ever does is hop a fence and jump in a pool, then he's way ahead of where I was at 17.

Dee will be fine.  He doesn't have to get back on the right track cuz he's already on it and never got off of it.

I agree blaze...right track, wrong track what does all that mean anyway? Everything happens right on time and Im way too busy with my own track to be judging someone else's.

How many camps did dee do this summer.  He did well at these correct?  Most discussion was Lawson/Rodgers and the potential "flip crew".  Are there any more competitive camps after this weekend or are these kids getting focused on their senior year?

How many camps did dee do this summer.  He did well at these correct?  Most discussion was Lawson/Rodgers and the potential "flip crew".   Are there any more competitive camps after this weekend or are these kids getting focused on their senior year?

He has been to 4 or 5 this summer. Yes other teams have camps next weekend. Plus Rodgers has called out both Monty and RN for a camp in atlanta coming up.

How many camps did dee do this summer.  He did well at these correct?  Most discussion was Lawson/Rodgers and the potential "flip crew".   Are there any more competitive camps after this weekend or are these kids getting focused on their senior year?

He has been to 4 or 5 this summer. Yes other teams have camps next weekend. Plus Rodgers has called out both Monty and RN for a camp in atlanta coming up.

He didn't call out Lawson?

He's already competed against Lawson; calling them out is due to them not having competed at any of the same camps, I think. More like, "You scared? Well then bring it!"

Lol I don't think he ever wants to see Lawson again!!

Not sure why. He was the only lineman to have a draw against Carl.

Dee Liner has twitter now.  @liner_25  Follow me too at @eagledamnwar :)

I thought i was already following dee but it was something like @DEE_no_LINE

Dee Liner has twitter now.  @liner_25  Follow me too at @eagledamnwar :)

I thought i was already following dee but it was something like @DEE_no_LINE

Good point. That is an old or alter account.

We can add foster to the cruitin amigos

Yes we can.

Now The FOUR 'Cruitin Amigos

Carl Lawson, Trey Johnson, Dee Liner and Reuben Foster.

:thumbsup:

Recent tweet from Dee...

Dee Liner‏@Liner_25

Trey DM his number!! Haha AU fans I'm about to get him on board!

Anyone care to decipher what the DM means? Is he talking about TrAy matthews maybe?

So Dee is asking TJ for someone's number to get them on the AU train. Sounds good to me! All Aboard!

He's already competed against Lawson; calling them out is due to them not having competed at any of the same camps, I think. More like, "You scared? Well then bring it!"

I thought that he already went up against Monty earlier this summer too?  Maybe I was wrong though.

Archived