2013 5* DT Dee Liner (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He doesn't have a record.  As far as I know, he's never been arrested or even in trouble before.  Why, all of a sudden is he being arrested two times in ten days?   I don't think this is a structure problem or a being bored problem.  I think he is being watched very closely.   

It's just summer and he happened to get caught two times close to each other.  There's no black helicopters and you can take the foil off your head. 

He doesn't have a record.  As far as I know, he's never been arrested or even in trouble before.  Why, all of a sudden is he being arrested two times in ten days?   I don't think this is a structure problem or a being bored problem.  I think he is being watched very closely.   

It's just summer and he happened to get caught two times close to each other.  There's no black helicopters and you can take the foil off your head. 

You should, however, be concerned about those unmarked SUVs that have been following you...

Yes because its never an Auburn guys fault. It's always some REC member lurking in the shadows...

This isn't a big deal but I am sick and tired of making excuses for kids that get arrested. Liner has manned up to it and sounds like he understands he has screwed up. I respect him for dealing with it and hopefully he will learn from it but I am sick of all this conspiracy crap

Yeah trouble always comes in pairs. My speeding tickets all came n groups of two, like literally within a week of each other both times. It's like getting in trouble puts a scent on you that cops can smell for miles.

Yeah trouble always comes in pairs. My speeding tickets all came n groups of two, like literally within a week of each other both times. It's like getting in trouble puts a scent on you that cops can smell for miles.

Usually threes.  And it's called being snake bit.  I spent most of my late teens and early 20's being in said condition.  :banghead:

Yes because its never an Auburn guys fault. It's always some REC member lurking in the shadows...

This isn't a big deal but I am sick and tired of making excuses for kids that get arrested. Liner has manned up to it and sounds like he understands he has screwed up. I respect him for dealing with it and hopefully he will learn from it but I am sick of all this conspiracy crap

I agree.  I don't think we're talking about black helicopters or tin foil hats, but rather that Dee needs to realize he's under the microscope because of who and/or what he is; a high profile athlete.  With that said, if you give the dark side something to pounce on, especially in their home territory, then prepare for the worst.

I agree.  I don't think we're talking about black helicopters or tin foil hats, but rather that Dee needs to realize he's under the microscope because of who and/or what he is; a high profile athlete.  With that said, if you give the dark side something to pounce on, especially in their home territory, then prepare for the worst.

Well said. For our own folks to not recognize this after decades of the same media treatment astounds me. A news story is a news story, it will be reported.

For people who doubt this compare how many stories in al.com archives there are about instances of legal or discipline issues for the two teams. There is a difference in article numbers and not that much difference in issues for the two teams over the archival years.

Oh I agree completely. The turd nation will try and use any opportunity to wreck Auburn my point is recently a lot of the issues Auburn has faces post Newton are all things caused by Auburn people. I just wish our fanbase would sometimes instead of immediately jump to wild defensive conclusions would instead admit an Auburn guy screwed up and move on.

Dee seems to have owned up for it and I am sure he will face the punishment. Now I wanna see if he grows from it. If he does and I think he will then Auburn will be getting a quality young man

Don't you agree that both young men needs to learn a lession?

It is lesson and who doesn't need to learn a lesson. I don't really disagree with the crux of what you are saying but the way you put it makes it feel wrong.

Dee and Zeke Pike needs to learn the same lession.

comparing apples to oranges my friend.  not even close in comparing the two

Both are teenagers being teenagers.  They just happen to be under a microscope better learn to adjust their actions accordingly.

As is the case about 99% of the time when people draw conclusions and have strong reactions to things on the Internet, good or bad... we probably don't have enough information to draw conclusions and have strong reactions to this, good or bad.

Don't you agree that both young men needs to learn a lession?

I don't think they need to learn a lession;)

Even spelled correctly, what Zeke did was worse.

Honestly, these sound like crimes I would've committed back in high school. Kid loves his pool time (and a little bit of summer mischief) and he loves his mom. I was a hot head in high school and I would probably lose my mind if some police man was man-handling my mother. Doesn't mean he is a thug or a lost cause, just means he needs an adjustment period to go from high school kid to a man. Gene will take care of this kid.

Dee is a good kid, quit diagnosing him.

War Eagle!

LOL!  I'm sure you wouldn't have ever disrespected Auburn University by sneaking in a pool when you was 17  :-\

I guess you didn't get the point of my comment, it was telling people to lay off of the kid...

Archived