Comedian Daniel Tosh Hates Nick Saban!

BigBlueAub

• 2 weeks later...

That's because he's a big dolphins fan. He's always wearing their hats and stuff. And talking about the team in his bits. He even commented on Roethlisberger and how he really fumbled that ball last year against the Fins. This is why he hates Saban. Because (I'm a fin fan as well) he bailed on us and screwed us over.

That's because he's a big dolphins fan. He's always wearing their hats and stuff. And talking about the team in his bits. He even commented on Roethlisberger and how he really fumbled that ball last year against the Fins. This is why he hates Saban. Because (I'm a fin fan as well) he bailed on us and screwed us over.

I don't understand how Coach Saban bailed on Miami. He met with the owner and specifically told him that if he didn't want him to go that he wouldn't and the owner said "your heart is in college ball and you should go". The owner discussed this in that Game Changer movie, and how Saban came to him before making his final decision. The only thing that was bad (in my opinion) was the "I'm not going to be the coach at Alabama". I must admit when he said that, I thought, well good, because if you don't want us, we don't want you, but I think he said that because the reporters kept hounding him to say he would or he wouldn't, and he wasn't ready to answer that question because he was not thru with his season. Isn't Miami doing well right now? They have moved on, so maybe it's time for this guy to move on. He's really not that funny anyway. He's more silly than he is funny, but if that pays the bills for him, then go right ahead. I really don't think that it hurts Coach Saban's feelings in anyway. I doubt he even knows who this guy is.

• 5 weeks later...
Isn't Miami doing well right now?

Hmmmm...they're 0-6. Not that Saban's departure 4+ years ago has much of anything to do with their suckitude now, but no, Miami is one of the 2-3 worst teams in the NFL.

Wow too much Kool Aid can really mess ya up, and Tosh is pretty funny in the format of his show. Saban lied flat out to the media and that is just one of the many incidents in his belittlement, harrasment and down right hostility towards the media.

Don't forget that Tommy Tubberville did the same thing. Two days before he was announced as the new head coach at Auburn, he said "They will have to carry me out of Oxford Mississippi in a pine box" They all do it because you are not going to let your current employer know that you are considering another job and risk getting fired in case the new job does not work out.

Don't forget that Tommy Tubberville did the same thing. Two days before he was announced as the new head coach at Auburn, he said "They will have to carry me out of Oxford Mississippi in a pine box" They all do it because you are not going to let your current employer know that you are considering another job and risk getting fired in case the new job does not work out.

Tubby said that at an Ole Miss function...Saban said it on stack of phone books at a MEDIA press conference.

"Pine Box" was the name of the plane that CTT took out of Oxford!!!

Back on topic...I saw another episode of Tosh.O last night. Video of an infant cooing and babbling...then VERY clearly, the baby says the "N-word"!!! Tosh goes on to say that with that being the baby's first words, his next words are "Roll Tide"!!!! I'm thinking Tosh's hate of Saban/UAT is deeper than the departure from the Dolphins.

• 3 weeks later...

Tosh probably views the Tree Killer nation as all that's wrong with society in the South.

And he's right. They are.

• 2 weeks later...

This rumor has been spread but I have never ever ever seen a credible source for this quote?

For the 1,000 time in the locker room after the Miss State game his last year his exact quote was "I have some decisions to be made" I know I heard it with my own two ears. Hardly a I am not going to be the next Alabama coach.

• 11 months later...

Archived