Are you staying up for the game tonight?

AUrx14

16 members have voted

1. 1. Are you staying up for the 12am CT game tonight?

• Yes I am watching it all.
    • No I will check score tomorrow.
    • No I will DVR it and watch it in entirety later.

The DVR is set and I'll watch it tomorrow before I see the score. If this were an NCAA tournament game, maybe I'd stay up but not for a preseason thing.

Playing well in spurts, this is the first time I'm getting a chance to see Auburn play this season. Man, our bigs need some work. Playing pretty well right now though, knocking down shots (minus a few terrible ones). Got to continue to take advantage of our athletic advantage. Lets goooo!

It'll take an hour or two for my heart rate to return to normal. Outstanding play from Chubb, Sullivan, Denson, and Gabriel. Ward actually didn't have his best night. If you stayed up, it was well worth it. If you want to watch the DVR, just replay the final 20 seconds of the game.

What was final score and stats? Not posted on Espn.com or auburn tigers.com

Barbee is finding a way to win games and you gotta love it. It has been some ugly basketball, though. We have had a very short bench and I can't wait for Noel to get on the floor. Nobody has commented, but Xavier lost and we have an excellent chance to get to the final. Would be great early season exposure for the team. 18+ win season is possible and would be a tremendous job by Barbee.

Negative.

Maybe I'll try to put the replay on in the morning before i see a score.

Just finished the replay. Great game!

Barbee is finding a way to win games and you gotta love it. It has been some ugly basketball, though. We have had a very short bench and I can't wait for Noel to get on the floor. Nobody has commented, but Xavier lost and we have an excellent chance to get to the final. Would be great early season exposure for the team. 18+ win season is possible and would be a tremendous job by Barbee.

Long Beach is no joke. We'll be lucky to get a win there.

Exciting way to start the day, get the coffee, turn on the DVR and FF through all the commercials. Got the old heart to pumping before 9:30 AM!

Think I'll do the same tonight, it just takes enough discipline to not check here until after my recording is over. :)

Stayed up only to see the game given away by the officials. It was competitive for most of the game, but when our players are getting foul calls for just thinking about playing defense, there isn't much that can be done.

Hard to put it on the officials when you get outrebounded by 17, your team (other than F. Sullivan) shoots under 20% for the game (Gabriel and Chubb 3-19 combined), no one (other than F. Sullivan) scores more than 7 points, your starting point guard has the same number of TO's (5) as points and assists COMBINED, etc. Pretty painful to watch.

Archived