***Signing Day 2012 Thread

RunInRed

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1328125002[/url]' post='796737']
1328124944[/url]' post='796735']

Never know when an OL may turn into a DL.

...this rarely if ever happens.

Jay Ratliff.....TE became DE, then DT and now all pro.

I didn't realize that TE was an OL position.

OL to DL rarely happens. The best athletes among big-men are going to be playing DL; thus when you sign a kid out of HS that is a pure OL there isn't much hope in him playing DL for the obvious reason that if he was good enough to do so he would have been recruited to play DL in the first place.

1328125326[/url]' post='796742']
1328125115[/url]' post='796740']

I didn't realize that TE was an OL position.

OL to DL rarely happens. The best athletes among big-men are going to be playing DL; thus when you sign a kid out of HS that is a pure OL there isn't much hope in him playing DL for the obvious reason that if he was good enough to do so he would have been recruited to play DL in the first place.

Back then it was more than it is now......just an opin...geesh.....Lol

We really needed another SEC-ready linebacker in this class. Unless somebody comes out of the woodwork that is not going to happen.

They did, and they'll do nothing with the talent.

exactly. All that talent wasted in a program with below average coaches in a subpar conference.

I am hearing Darius Philon has an offer on the table from Auburn if he wants it......would love to have him after what Saban did too him.

I am hearing Darius Philon has an offer on the table from Auburn if he wants it......would love to have him after what Saban did too him.

Do we want somebody who basically said screw AU I am going to Bama? After we gave him a scholarship?

He needs to make a bigger deal out of it, especially to those kids down in Mobile.

1328126936[/url]' post='796754']
1328126737[/url]' post='796752']

Do we want somebody who basically said screw AU I am going to Bama? After we gave him a scholarship?

I know how he feels. It motivated me to no end.

1328127043[/url]' post='796755']

He needs to make a bigger deal out of it, especially to those kids down in Mobile.

I agree!!!!

My thoughts exactly!

All it will do is give more ammo to the turds that claim all we get is their leftovers.

1328127238[/url]' post='796760']
1328126936[/url]' post='796754']

My thoughts exactly!

All it will do is give more ammo to the turds that claim all we get is their leftovers.

I don't give their comments that much credit.

Archived