***Signing Day 2012 Thread

RunInRed

I'm surprised more of you didn't see this coming. This season and the offseason combined set up the least favorable conditions for guys to come in to this year.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still left...

Ricardo Louis, WR, 4-star, Miami Beach HS, Fla. — 12:00 p.m. CT (Auburn, Florida State)

Ronald Darby, CB, 5-star, Potomac HS, Oxon Hill, Md. — 1:30 p.m. CT, ESPNU. (Auburn, Clemson, Florida State, Notre Dame)

Friday

Jordan Diamond, OL, 4-star, Simeon HS, Chicago, Ill — 7 p.m. CT (Arkansas, Auburn, Michigan, Ohio State, Wisconsin)

Feb. 10

Stefon Diggs, WR, 5-star, Our Lady of Good Counsel, Olney, Md — (Auburn, Florida, Cal, Maryland)

Darby signing would make the day.

Darby and a couple others like Diggs, Louis or Jordan Diamond would salvage something but "the day" is a huge disappointment. I don't see any way around that.

Still a PRICK....

Why? His job is to report recruiting news. Last year's MNC winning team flopping on literally every single one of its remaining top targets and being in a recruiting drought that has spanned months now is newsworthy.

I hope every writer in the business calls us out; this staff and team needs a wake up call.

Met,

Any opinion on what happened this year?

Philon was informed that he'd be grey shirted if they didn't have room. He committed anyway.

I just dont get it.

Good thing they said they'd hold a spot for Diggs. Maybe after he blows us off we can go grab a Johnny 1-Star WR.

Anybody got a tourniquet to stop this bleeding?

This sucks!

Worthington-on-a-Ledge-680.jpg

Step back! Step back!

Well we should have a ton of schollys next year to give out....

A major problem with that is we needed help this year. Yes, we can count back early enrollees, up to the number below 25 that we didn't sign this year. That won't help us against Clemson in September.

No doubt it's a bummer to be a hat left on the table so many times on tv today. I am sure the coaches will readjust the message to improve, if not, I'm moving to canada.

Anybody know what the deal is with Jovon Robinson? I'm getting worried about him not sending his letter in, he seemed to be solid to AU.

Zeke Pike tweets...

I'm confident in who we are bringing in! The ones who are confident are the ones who are loyal. Family sticks together #finishstrong #WDE

https://twitter.com/#!/EzP_AU14/status/164761378542981120

:thumbsup:

I like this kid already, uumm reminds me of something a former AU quaterback would say. Glad to see leadership and excitement this year!!

Archived