2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

He reminds me of Bo Jackson mixed with Barry sanders add a pinch of Ron Dayne a sprinkle of Emmit Smith and a dab of Herschel Walker. Bake on high for 35 minutes and after it's ready coat with some Ronnie Brown and Carnell Williams. Therese your recipe for Roc Thomas A serving of Adrian Peterson is recommended in this recipe

We all knew this is where the thread was going...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I deserve all of this. :sad2: I promise to never suggest that we should not compare High School kids to the All-Time great players.

Signed: Dixie1860

I deserve all of this. :sad2: I promise to never suggest that we should not compare High School kids to the All-Time great players.

I'm going on a limb here and say Roc Thomas reminds me of................... Roc Thomas!!!

Now say 25 War Eagles and get a healthy check in the mail to WarEagle10. Only then will you be forgiven.

Now say 25 War Eagles and get a healthy check in the mail to WarEagle10. Only then will you be forgiven.

:crossed arms: Can't make me!! Now if Roc were to ask... :byebye:

I deserve all of this. :sad2:/> I promise to never suggest that we should not compare High School kids to the All-Time great players.

I'm going on a limb here and say Roc Thomas reminds me of................... Roc Thomas!!!

little crazy there dont ya think

I deserve all of this. :sad2:/> I promise to never suggest that we should not compare High School kids to the All-Time great players.

little crazy there dont ya think

Thurman Thomas? ;~>

If the commitment sticks and he comes to Auburn --- 2023, Feb 6: Auburn signed a great running back today. Many think he immolates Racean Thomas. "I was a big fan of Roc growing up." .... We'll see

Dang Buda-! You have a great post there if you had left out the "Doubting Thomas" portion of it.... :cool:/>

Not "doubtingThomas", but many are. Pardon the pun

What I know for sure is that he does not run like me----and it is a good thing he doesn't. :)

Mark it down; post of the day!!!

If the commitment sticks and he comes to Auburn --- 2023, Feb 6: Auburn signed a great running back today. Many think he immolates Racean Thomas. "I was a big fan of Roc growing up." .... We'll see

He sets himself on fire like Roc Thomas?

SIAP

Ecstatic about this commit, but how firm is it? What happens if Fournette commits to LSU? Is Bama likely to put a full court press on this kid and can we still hold onto him?

SIAP

Ecstatic about this commit, but how firm is it? What happens if Fournette commits to LSU? Is Bama likely to put a full court press on this kid and can we still hold onto him?

Only Roc knows. All we can do is take him at his word for now.

What worries me if If Fournette picks LSU AND Bo flips to Florida. They will not have any RBs in this class then...Not like they need any right now.

SIAP

What worries me if If Fournette picks LSU AND Bo flips to Florida. They will not have any RBs in this class then...Not like they need any right now.

Exactly, who knows what kind of shenanigans are in store for us between now and February? I do know that once we get rolling there will be talent desperate to play for Gus.

SIAP

Exactly, who knows what kind of shenanigans are in store for us between now and February? I do know that once we get rolling there will be talent desperate to play for Gus.

If we get both Clark and Evans, the gloves will come off until February. And, if you look at their past probation problems, that's when they do something really stupid. We can only hope.

SIAP

If we get both Clark and Evans, the gloves will come off until February. And, if you look at their past probation problems, that's when they do something really stupid. We can only hope.

Please sweet baby jeebus, let them "Mess" in their own Mess Kit!!

SIAP

This 100%. Might be the reason Evans has not pulled the trigger.

SIAP

I think Roc knows he will be a star in AU offense so I think he sticks with AU. His head coach, who is a bammer, thinks he will be a star at AU and wants Roc to go to AU. Nice to have a coach like that nowadays in this state.

I will feel better about Roc when he turn from recruit to recruiter. He is planning on Fall visits.

I will feel better about Roc when he turn from recruit to recruiter. He is planning on Fall visits.

Yep. Some ESPN college gurus have said that getting Roc should pay dividends with others recruits and AU. Basically saying that a recruit with his notoriety will get AU lots more attention from other Recruits.

Archived