2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

I will feel better about Roc when he turn from recruit to recruiter. He is planning on Fall visits.

Any to Auburn?

Did not say to who but I am sure he will. I know he plans on meeting his new buddy Sean White at the Wazzu game.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a head's up. There will be a video interview with Roc on youtube later this afternoon.

Just a FYI or are you expecting specific news?

Roc is crazy good. I so want him to stick and be someone we talk about for the next 40 years.

What I liked was how quick the move was. The "would be" tackler was already on top of him yet he sold the move and was gone leaving his opponent nothing but air! Also the fact that everyone didn't erupt or even act surprised tells me that they see this type thing from Roc pretty often.

??? for the board; Is it Roc or Rock? I know his name is Racean, so how did this nickname come about? Anyone?

What I liked was how quick the move was. The "would be" tackler was already on top of him yet he sold the move and was gone leaving his opponent nothing but air! Also the fact that everyone didn't erupt or even act surprised tells me that they see this type thing from Roc pretty often.

??? for the board; Is it Roc or Rock? I know his name is Racean, so how did this nickname come about? Anyone?

I am not the authority on this but am pretty sure it is Roc.

Roc is crazy good. I so want him to stick and be someone we talk about for the next 40 years.

I agree he could be special for generations to hear about!

That said, i hope I will be around in 40 years to pass along some of those memories he creates!

I agree he could be special for generations to hear about!

That said, i hope I will be around in 40 years to pass along some of those memories he creates!

Yea, I was not thinking how old I would be in 40 years. Ech. I no longer like my post.

He's not very flashy with his commitment on social media by any means.

outside of his running style on the field He is not a flashy person period.

Which is why I like this kid so much. He knows his abilities, and he stays humble. No trash-talking on twitter, no game playing. Really want Roc and Pettway to be our RB's for this class!

Which is why I like this kid so much. He knows his abilities, and he stays humble. No trash-talking on twitter, no game playing. Really want Roc and Pettway to be our RB's for this class!

Exactly! I know I won't have to worry about turning my computer on and reading some story about Roc getting in trouble or doing something stupid because he has a good head on his shoulders.

I would not want to be the next "I'm bigger than the team" player to show up at AU. Won't be tolerated by the group we have I wouldn't think. Roc will fit in perfectly here, I think he knows this.

Roc is very shy. Don't expect to hear much out of him. Kid is a stud on the football field though! That is where he does his talking.

As it should be. I'm telling you whipper-snapper's this Twitter will be the death of us all!!

Jason Caldwell ‏@ITATJason

Heading out to watch Auburn commitment Roc Thomas in action

5-star RB Roc Thomas warming up for Oxford vs Oak Mountain

First carry for Roc Thomas goes for 43 yards

Roc Thomas with 7 carries for 66 yards on first drive. Finishes it off with 4- yard TD running over defender

BSY-FfxIMAAN7Al.jpg

Archived