2013 4* RB Greg Bryant (Notre Dame signee)

RunInRed

Derrick Green would better fit AU's running style.

I don't know if you can make that statement since we haven't really seen what our style will be. Both are big enough to be an every down back. Like someone said earlier, I think Bryant is the best back in this class by a decent margin.

AU's running style will never change.  We will run it up the middle 100 times a game.  Derrick Green is the best RB with that style.

That's your opinion. Both of them are big enough to run between the tackles. Not every RB has to be 220+ and it's not like we are going to run everything in the 1 and 2 holes. Bryant is just the more versatile one IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryant may be de-committing from Oklahoma and taking a trip to Auburn as soon as next week.

:we: :we: :we:

Bryant may be de-committing from Oklahoma and taking a trip to Auburn as soon as next week.

Wow, that could be huge.  Thanks for the info EDW.   In case we haven't told you enough, you are appreciated.   :thumbsup::we:

Greg Bryant is the best high school runningback in the nation, hands down, in my opinion.

There's very few runningbacks that I've ever seen on any level with the peripheral vision of Bryant. In his highlight video on several occasions there was a fast approaching defender five yards behind him out of his view, but Bryant was able to put on a move that allowed him to dodge the oncoming tackler; it was as if he had eyes in the back of his head. This happened repeatedly in his youtube highlight video.

Greg Bryant is the best high school runningback in the nation, hands down, in my opinion.

There's very few runningbacks that I've ever seen on any level with the peripheral vision of Bryant. In his highlight video on several occasions there was a fast approaching defender five yards behind him out of his view, but Bryant was able to put on a move that allowed him to dodge the oncoming tackler; it was as if he had eyes in the back of his head. This happened repeatedly in his youtube highlight video.

^^^What He said. GB is the best RB in the country this year. Great mix of balance, strength, vision and speed. Really hope he's warming on Auburn.

Bryant may be de-committing from Oklahoma and taking a trip to Auburn as soon as next week. (Rivals)

Don't tease us with stuff like that. We will find you. We have ways.  :cool:

Bryant may be de-committing from Oklahoma and taking a trip to Auburn as soon as next week. (Rivals)

Don't tease us with stuff like that. We will find you. We have ways.  :cool:

I didn't see any yellow...  :-X

^^^What He said. GB is the best RB in the country this year. Great mix of balance, strength, vision and speed. Really hope he's warming on Auburn.

Well KK needs to get on The Ringer peeps because they have Bryant as the #19 RB 4* and Wilkins a 3* at #38 RB

Well I guess if our coaches have him at #1 on their boards then he must be the real deal. But I just watched his video and although he looked good I think DG looked better to me. 

Well I guess if our coaches have him at #1 on their boards then he must be the real deal. But I just watched his video and although he looked good I think DG looked better to me. 

Gotta agree with this. Green reminds me of McFadden.

Yox, overheard when Bryant walks in for the first time:

"Where is this Bryant kid? We have got a lot of work..............to..........d....."

"Nevermind."

I must have just watched the same videos. 

18 yo kids didn't look like that when I was 18.  Amazing.  

Exactly.  I played with Colis Campbell, who was an absolute rock.  6'1 212, I believe.  But he didn't look like that.  Nobody did.

478024.jpg

Looks like he might have to bulk up a little.

Yeah he's looking a little scrawny..

The guy behind him looks like Quentin Riggins back in the day..... :laugh:

Greg Bryant "has that feeling" at Auburn at least that's what 247 is reporting.

Archived