2013 4* RB Greg Bryant (Notre Dame signee)

RunInRed

247 article “At both South Carolina and Auburn they are a lot different than OU,” said Bryant. “Oklahoma’s facilities and their program is bigger than at those two schools. Oklahoma’s program is different and you get a different vibe at Oklahoma than you do at those other two schools. My trip to Oklahoma is going to be my last unofficial visit and then I am going to concentrate on my senior season. I just want to get another look at Oklahoma and make sure I still get that good vibe there.”

This leaves me scratching my head. Bigger in acerage? The choice is between a top notch program in a conference that is falling apart vs a top notch program in the best conference in the country.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

247 article “At both South Carolina and Auburn they are a lot different than OU,” said Bryant. “Oklahoma’s facilities and their program is bigger than at those two schools. Oklahoma’s program is different and you get a different vibe at Oklahoma than you do at those other two schools. My trip to Oklahoma is going to be my last unofficial visit and then I am going to concentrate on my senior season. I just want to get another look at Oklahoma and make sure I still get that good vibe there.”

This leaves me scratching my head. Bigger in acerage? The choice is between a top notch program in a conference that is falling apart vs a top notch program in the best conference in the country.

Not sure how you think the Big 12 is falling apart. They are far from falling apart and now have long term stability by getting in the Champions Bowl with the SEC.

Bryant is my favorite in 2013 runs like he has only one goal, to score.

Why else would he run?  :dunno:

:P

Not sure how you think the Big 12 is falling apart. They are far from falling apart and now have long term stability by getting in the Champions Bowl with the SEC.

Now if only Nokia and RIM could somehow partner up with the SEC... 

I notice he's in line for a fifth star from Rivals with an excellent Rivals Challenge camp.  I also remembered that he recently mentioned a very sincere desire to find out more about Auburn.  Is he completely opening his recruitment back up or just taking visits?  Do any of the insiders have any thoughts on whether we're in a position to flip/land him?

I notice he's in line for a fifth star from Rivals with an excellent Rivals Challenge camp.  I also remembered that he recently mentioned a very sincere desire to find out more about Auburn.  Is he completely opening his recruitment back up or just taking visits?  Do any of the insiders have any thoughts on whether we're in a position to flip/land him?

no

I'm looking for us to sign 2 RB's in this 2013 class.

:dunno:  Hope you find what you're looking for    :dunno:

Greg Bryant is far and away the best back in this class.  We need to put the full court press on him, and build the offense around him if we get him.  STUD.

no

No as in you have no thoughts on this, or no as in we're not going to get him?

Anything can happen....but he's probanly a long shot. Bird probably mean "no" as in no chance he comes to the plains, since he's a mod, he prob knows more about the situation than most. War Eagle.

Anything can happen....but he's probanly a long shot. Bird probably mean "no" as in no chance he comes to the plains, since he's a mod, he prob knows more about the situation than most. War Eagle.

Just waiting for Golf to chime in ....

Derrick Green would better fit AU's running style.

I don't know if you can make that statement since we haven't really seen what our style will be. Both are big enough to be an every down back. Like someone said earlier, I think Bryant is the best back in this class by a decent margin.

no

no

So, since that's in yellow, are you being sarcastic and thinking we ARE going to get him?

:tease:

no

So, since that's in yellow, are you being sarcastic and thinking we ARE going to get him?

50-50

no

50-50

:laugh: You got that (half) right.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Derrick Green would better fit AU's running style.

I don't know if you can make that statement since we haven't really seen what our style will be. Both are big enough to be an every down back. Like someone said earlier, I think Bryant is the best back in this class by a decent margin.

AU's running style will never change.  We will run it up the middle 100 times a game.  Derrick Green is the best RB with that style.

Archived