2013 4* RB Greg Bryant (Notre Dame signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:laugh: :laugh:  Not what I was expecting in the Greg Bryant thread. Anyway Jim Ross is a huge OU homer and would be very upset if we took his top 50 Running Back! Still the greatest WWE announcer of all time though.

He is the greatest that the WWE has ever had,but he is second all-time to Gordon Solie.

:laugh: :laugh:  Not what I was expecting in the Greg Bryant thread. Anyway Jim Ross is a huge OU homer and would be very upset if we took his top 50 Running Back! Still the greatest WWE announcer of all time though.

He is the greatest that the WWE has ever had,but he is second all-time to Gordon Solie.

Agreed!

Greg Bryant's twitter... ‏@gb4heritage. Funny stuff. He plays the game like Tray.

Hey E, would you mind posting it over here for those of us non Twitters, Twatters, Tweeters! TIA

Greg Bryant's twitter... ‏@gb4heritage. Funny stuff. He plays the game like Tray.

Hey E, would you mind posting it over here for those of us non Twitters, Twatters, Tweeters! TIA

He is basically giving shout outs to all 3 fan bases and retweeting pro syuff from all 3 schools. Was asked today if he was still committed to OU and said yes.

He is basically giving shout outs to all 3 fan bases and retweeting pro syuff from all 3 schools. Was asked today if he was still committed to OU and said yes.

The third fan base is South Carolina, correct?

Si Senior.

The third fan base is South Carolina, correct?

Rival's mod says Bryant may commit by Tuesday or Wednesday.   Wouldn't blame you if you didn't believe it as his prediction didn't come true this week.

Decommit then recommit or just decommit since he has been committed to OU since March?

Rival's mod says Bryant may commit by Tuesday or Wednesday.   Wouldn't blame you if you didn't believe it as his prediction didn't come true this week.

He never made a prediction.  All he said, which echoed Matthews, was he could be visiting this week (as early as Wednesday), and if he does there is a good chance he flips.  Transportation seems to have kept him away this week, but he is suppose to visit next week.

Did decommit to OU, and Green is no longer in pic for several schools of interest-

1. not yet and 2. Green still in play for many schools.

Did decommit to OU, and Green is no longer in pic for several schools of interest-

1. not yet and 2. Green still in play for many schools.

i think bryant is the best of the two,but if green would give the word before bryant,i'm fine with that....both are bigtime backs

OSU is full, Michigan has a few guys on their board but I think they're all comitted elsewhere. I think they're content where they are, though.

No use in trying to predict what Clemson is thinking

JLee just said auburn will move into top 4 team rankings in a few days.  Only people who can do that is M. Adams, D. Green, G. Bryant, OJ Howard, or Tray Matthews.

Guest jrljr

+1

Archived