2013 4* RB Greg Bryant (Notre Dame signee)

RunInRed

Gotta agree with this. Green reminds me of McFadden.

Really? Everyone's entitled to their opinion, and I am by no means an expert,  but I just don't see the McFadden resemblance.  Auburn would certainly be very lucky to get either guy but I'd prefer Bryant (whatever that's worth ).

Also, I said earlier that Bryant was the best back in the nation and I feel I should add an * to that. He's the best back that I've watched film of and the best back who's possibly considering AU...imo.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

478024.jpg

10951729-large.jpg

I think he and Bo Scarbrough should be roommates after they both get here so that they can arm wrestle whenever they want to!!  thumbsup.gif

PS.  The guy behind Greg looks to me like a mix between Corey Lemonier and Quentin Riggins.

corey.lemonier.jpg

+

3590268.jpeg

dunno.gif

Greg Bryant "has that feeling" at Auburn at least that's what 247 is reporting.

Are you sure you are not confusing Bryant and Green? Green just left Auburn and that is what he said.

478024.jpg

Looks like he might have to bulk up a little.

What y'all didn't look like this in high school??

I did when I had my shoulder pads on.

Greg Bryant is the best high school runningback in the nation, hands down, in my opinion.

There's very few runningbacks that I've ever seen on any level with the peripheral vision of Bryant. In his highlight video on several occasions there was a fast approaching defender five yards behind him out of his view, but Bryant was able to put on a move that allowed him to dodge the oncoming tackler; it was as if he had eyes in the back of his head. This happened repeatedly in his youtube highlight video.

^^^What He said. GB is the best RB in the country this year. Great mix of balance, strength, vision and speed. Really hope he's warming on Auburn.

Well I guess if our coaches have him at #1 on their boards then he must be the real deal. But I just watched his video and although he looked good I think DG looked better to me. 

I must have just watched the same videos. 

Not trying to be a homer, I said it before he committed, I thought the same but the more I watched the film, the more I came to believe JW is better.  It's hard to really tell when all you are seeing are the highlights but JW just makes it look easy.

Greg Bryant "has that feeling" at Auburn at least that's what 247 is reporting.

Are you sure you are not confusing Bryant and Green? Green just left Auburn and that is what he said.

Good catch E. My bad.

RIVALSCHALLENGE_GREGBRAYNT_100.JPG

LOL

everyone should be glad that football players wear helmets.  you would be amazed how many ridiculous faces are made behind the mask.  fortunately, we don't get to see most of them. 

in this case, its a good thing for this young man that he usually has one on....  LOL.  he's a much better looking kid than this picture portrays him as.

:laugh:

He looks good, but he reminds me of Fannin carring the football. He needs to learn to keep it high, tight, and switch arms towards the sidelines.

In all fairness that can be said of 99% of the RBs coming out of high school.

LOL

everyone should be glad that football players wear helmets.  you would be amazed how many ridiculous faces are made behind the mask.  fortunately, we don't get to see most of them. 

in this case, its a good thing for this young man that he usually has one on....  LOL.  he's a much better looking kid than this picture portrays him as.

Agreed he is a much better looking kid than that pic portrays but it sure did make me laugh. I blame rivals for posting that pic of him.  Im sure they had others they could have used.  It reminds me of Jamie Foxx's character Shanea Nea:

jamie_foxx_wanda_wayne_01.jpg

478024.jpg

10951729-large.jpg

I think he and Bo Scarbrough should be roommates after they both get here so that they can arm wrestle whenever they want to!!  thumbsup.gif

It's crazy to think that high school RBs can look like this!  :o  These guys look like they were chiseled from stone.

LOL

Agreed he is a much better looking kid than that pic portrays but it sure did make me laugh. I blame rivals for posting that pic of him.  Im sure they had others they could have used.  It reminds me of Jamie Foxx's character Shanea Nea:

Shaneneh was Martin Lawrence's character.  That's Wanda Wayne lmao!

LOL

Oh...my...God...I'd forgotten all about Shanae Nae and Wanda Wayne . I miss In Living Color.  That's Post of the Year material right there.

Greg Bryant is the best high school runningback in the nation, hands down, in my opinion.

There's very few runningbacks that I've ever seen on any level with the peripheral vision of Bryant. In his highlight video on several occasions there was a fast approaching defender five yards behind him out of his view, but Bryant was able to put on a move that allowed him to dodge the oncoming tackler; it was as if he had eyes in the back of his head. This happened repeatedly in his youtube highlight video.

^^^What He said. GB is the best RB in the country this year. Great mix of balance, strength, vision and speed. Really hope he's warming on Auburn.

Well I guess if our coaches have him at #1 on their boards then he must be the real deal. But I just watched his video and although he looked good I think DG looked better to me. 

I must have just watched the same videos. 

Not trying to be a homer, I said it before he committed, I thought the same but the more I watched the film, the more I came to believe JW is better.  It's hard to really tell when all you are seeing are the highlights but JW just makes it look easy.

You probably should take into consideration the level of competition in the state of Tennessee. That state produces very few D-1 players.

I wont say he is the "best back" in this class, but he definitely has the most impressive highlight film of any back that I've seen in this class imo

It's a whole lot more impressive than DG's highlight video. Not sure what the others are seeing, but different strokes...

LOL

Post. Of. The. Century.

I can't believe that on scout's write up of Greg on his profile that Chad Simmons actually write that Greg is not an elusive back. They must not be watching the same player we are.

I can't believe that on scout's write up of Greg on his profile that Chad Simmons actually write that Greg is not an elusive back. They must not be watching the same player we are.

I will be honest. He can't cut on a dime like some other backs. It' s takes him an extra step But he makes up for it by having the best RB vision in the class so he can make his cuts sooner.

I agree we can't go wrong with Bryant or Green to go along with Wilkins.  One thing for sure its going to make one hell of a duo!!

I wont say he is the "best back" in this class, but he definitely has the most impressive highlight film of any back that I've seen in this class imo

It's a whole lot more impressive than DG's highlight video. Not sure what the others are seeing, but different strokes...

I thought the same thing when watching both videos. What I liked about DG's video is you can tell that whoever edited it didn't put all the TD runs in the front of the video like most kids. To me they wanted to show coaches that DG could get yards running toward a wall of people. He seems to thrive for contact and hard yards, and has the frame to do it in the SEC. I think Bryant is more of a homerun threat, but I would give the ball to Green if I needed 4 yards and the D knew what was coming.

Archived