2013 4* RB Greg Bryant (Notre Dame signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

POSSIBILITY that Bryant decommits from OU in 48 hours and visits Auburn on Wednesday.  He would be our 18th commit. 

To quote Good Ol' J R...Business is about to pick up!

Who's got the popcorn?

POSSIBILITY that Bryant decommits from OU in 48 hours and visits Auburn on Wednesday.  He would be our 18th commit. 

Did you get that from rivals EDW?

Yes that is where the info originated.

Yes.  Everything I get is from rivals or twitter.

Yes.  Everything I get is from rivals or twitter.

Alright just wandering. I appreciate everything you do to keep us informed!

BMatt is agreeing with Hoke that Bryant may be here this week and both sites are saying the coaches will take Bryant if the opportunity presents itself.

Who's got the popcorn?

Irony because Good Ol' JR is a huuuuuuuge OU fan

Who's got the popcorn?

Actually, Old JR is a huge SMU fan since his brother played their in the early 80's and provided the bandb to players that got SMU the death penalty

Who's got the popcorn?

Actually, Old JR is a huge SMU fan since his brother played their in the early 80's and provided the bandb to players that got SMU the death penalty

Beg to differ... On the sideline for every OU game, walkout song is the OU fight song, and the few times he has had to work on OU football games he has somebody give him updates through his headsets..... The only reason I know this is I am a huge wrestling fan and I follow him on Twitter, but I have note ordered his BBQ sauce... either Way If we take another RB I hope we land this kid.

Who's got the popcorn?

Beg to differ... On the sideline for every OU game, walkout song is the OU fight song, and the few times he has had to work on OU football games he has somebody give him updates through his headsets..... The only reason I know this is I am a huge wrestling fan and I follow him on Twitter, but I have note ordered his BBQ sauce... either Way If we take another RB I hope we land this kid.

LMAOs,,,,,I obviously got the wrong JR....I thoughy he was talking about JR Ewing

Does it really take that much more effort to type out names?  Especially in a thread not about whoever JR is?  :banghead:

Who's got the popcorn?

LMAOs,,,,,I obviously got the wrong JR....I thoughy he was talking about JR Ewing

So did I ... I assume JR Ewing does not tweet ...

:laugh: :laugh:  Not what I was expecting in the Greg Bryant thread. Anyway Jim Ross is a huge OU homer and would be very upset if we took his top 50 Running Back! Still the greatest WWE announcer of all time though.

:laugh: :laugh:  Not what I was expecting in the Greg Bryant thread. Anyway Jim Ross is a huge OU homer and would be very upset if we took his top 50 Running Back! Still the greatest WWE announcer of all time though.

And would be a heck of a football play-by-play guy IMO.

And would be a heck of a football play-by-play guy IMO.

My dream football game is Auburn vs OU with Rod Bramblett and good ole JR calling the game. I think it would be epic.

Now back to Bryant, I hope he visits and we lock him up soon, either him or Greene

Is there really a chance that he would decommit and commit to AU this week or this just an "I hope so" type thing?

There is a lot of smoke on this. It definitely has legs.

So he may be coming up for a visit tommarrow or sometime in the week?

Yes

Archived