BREAKING NEWS ON HC

AUSportTalk

It looks as Leach is def the Head Coach that Auburn is looking for....the last word i heard is that he is talking to Auburn about the possibility of coming here.....he is also VERY VERY INTERESTED!! It def looks like he is the leader to be named the head coach.....ill be back with more as i get the info!! STAY TUNED!!!

I have been watching Flight Aware online....and i know its just speculation but i think its fun to watch....but i saw the following to Columbus, Ga and Auburn-Opelika

Chapel Hill, NC

Tulsa, OK

Dallas, TX

I think this would be a terrible hire.  We do not have anyone on the offensive staff that could run any resemblance of a Leach offense.  Everyone's knock on Tubs was that he showed no emotion and was not a go-get-em recruiter, and Leach is even worse.  I truly hope this is not the hire that AU makes.  It would move us light years in the wrong direction. 

This is a total rumor but ... Muschamp was supposedly in Gadsden today for recruiting and also has taken his house in Auburn off of the market. So I guess Muschamp is still in the race. I really did not think that he would be near the top due to the most recent stuff going on at Texas. However, Mack Brown is not retiring real soon, it could still be a while. I know that Muschamp is young but he could be a head coach now at Auburn instead of later. He left what I thought was a pretty good job in Auburn to go to Texas with the sole purpose of becoming a head coach. This might be his chance.

Archived